3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antoine777 20.12.20 05:46 am

Glitches and bugs in the game (Titan Quest)

In this thread, we, sort of, will have to discuss various oddities of the world of the Titans, such as: bugs, errors of various types (translation, etc.), and just nonsense of the game.
40 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antoine777 20.12.20

I have, personally, such garbage:
I often find excellent things ... I look at them (for example, weapons) ... In all respects and lethality, this little thing is superior to the one in my arsenal (DMJ of my 130-145 / find DMJ 190-207) ... I dress it means ... And my total damage falls from 2300 to 1870 per second (approximately) ... Shaw for NAK this? !!! Although, of course, the main damage does not fall much ... But the trick itself is not clear to me. Find bonuses and damage are higher, but as a result my damage decreases! .. What's the catch? .. Who had it? PEOPLE.

X
X-angel 20.12.20

And you look how much + percent of the damage of one thing and the other! When the damage goes over 200, a lot is added exactly as a percentage and not the main one!

A
Antoine777 20.12.20

So, no, I say, the total damage and weak things are for some reason more than that of a strong one. How so? Explain more reasonably. Pliz. Of course, I suspect that in the end I will be stronger with a strong little thing, despite the numbers, but somehow it makes me nervous. Especially when playing on Hardcore !!!

A
Antoine777 20.12.20

Often there is a bug with summoned (I have Ancestors) creatures. In a powerful meat grinder, when you throw it into the teleport several times and run a lot, the creatures become (in time) infinite until they get wet. This, of course, pleases, because the recharge is long, and you cannot do without help ... But nevertheless, this is wrong, i.e. bug. It's the same with reloading. Often it flies like a bullet, but it also happens that it takes a very long time to reload (it was about 3-4 minutes once)

s
savelij 20.12.20

Something really messed up with swords. Here's a clear example.
1 sword: damage 200, speed 173%, damage per second. 346. 2 sword: damage 196, speed 170%, damage per second. 333. Let's call the 3 sword X (it does not duplicate the damage of the others)

I play with two swords. I bet 1 and X: damage 221, speed 156%, damage per second. 331. Put 2 and X: damage 227, speed 153%, damage per second. 344.

Explain how a sword in all respects superior to the other in two-handed performance is worse ???
I myself am a very good mathematician, the whole evening I tried to derive a formula for calculating the damage in this game, but alas - most likely somewhere the game makers are lame with the calculations. You can call this a bug.
The second, obvious bug (I play without patches). Entachu keychain "demon blood". It is clearly written: 15% resistance to damage vitality. I hang the keychain - survivability resistance 0. And this is not only in the characteristics - there is a suspicion that due to the inoperative resistance I was once killed.

t
torul 20.12.20

I give links to "study" http://www.titanquest.net/spoilers/1159-knowledge.html there are answers to almost all questions, including yours (though in English)

s
savelij 20.12.20

torul
I read this topic. Not very English, I used promt. There I did not find anything about my problem with swords. Yes. attack speed is averaged, but like a sword with higher speed and damage it becomes weaker in two hand executions.
By the way, if you can give a normal calculation of the damage, otherwise I didn't understand something there (possibly because of the prompt).

p
pechkin15 20.12.20

Lord! What a "chessboard" ?! All textures are yellow-blue! Persian does not move, and only hair is visible! What to do ?! Help, plizzzz!

b
bigbobr 20.12.20

Write to those. problems in more detail + configuration of your computer

p
pechkin15 20.12.20

Pentium 4 3.00Hz, RAM-512MB, 128MB-GeForceFX 5700. At the first location, all textures, except for rocks and buildings, are like a chessboard. Only instead of black and white cells they are yellow and blue! Persian is not visible at all: one hair sticks out, and he does not want to move (both sexes). There is no Persian in the inverter either! If you know, then HELP !!!: ((((((((((

S
SaintDRG 20.12.20

There was a bug due to which almost the game was not demolished !!!!!!!!!!!!
So I went to kill the third Telkin, I start to extinguish and this bastard's health does not fall, but he killed me, I start extinguishing it again - the health began to decline. Soaked. According to the idea, a portal to OLYMPIA should open, but it did not open the bastard, but I did not know where it should be and went to sharudit all over the map until my patience ran out.
Only then I rebooted again killed Telkin (with the same glitch) and then the portal appeared.
Yes, the same garbage with weapons!

c
chv72 20.12.20

I have the same chessboard nonsense. There are no bridges to be seen either. What to do? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c
chv72 20.12.20

Little of! I reached the Temple of Apollo. You need to enter there. And the building is not visible. A black square instead. Can anyone help ???????

p
pechkin15 20.12.20

Did your Persian go ??

c
chv72 20.12.20

In the sense of "did the Persian go?" The game plays fine. It rarely flies. Only instead of ground buildings and bridges, silence. And in place of the trees are chessboards.

s
smailik150 20.12.20

2 chv72

I have the same troubles, in general I rummaged through a bunch of forums.
Corrected by reinstalling Windows on XP SP2, preferably firewood 91.xx. helped in 2 out of 3 cases, in 3 cases (similar to pechkin15's description) it was fixed by installing the game from another disk.

p
pechkin15 20.12.20

HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c
chv72 20.12.20

Fuck her! I deleted it altogether yesterday. I'll wait for localization. Moreover, there is not long to wait. I will spend 180 rubles. And I wish you the same.

p
pechkin15 20.12.20

I totally agree with chv72! Localization rules! Yes, or rather when it comes out!

c
chv72 20.12.20

On the Buki website they write - September 21. But the date is constantly changing.