3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Brave sailor 20.12.20 05:46 am

How to get there (Hiberheim)? (Divinity: Original Sin)

Usually there is a push button nearby but can't find it.
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 20.12.20

0000Ptasha
This passage opens only from the back side.

A
AT_Sagor 20.12.20

0000Ptasha
You can see a lever on the screen that opens a passage. I specially marked it so that it was better seen:
Spoiler

00 Brave sailor 20.12.20

at_sagor Is
n't there a wall between the heroes and the lever? I saw this lever, it is behind every such wall.

a
andydron 20.12.20

As already written above, Ali, either it opens only from the back side, or there was one such "gate", near which it was necessary to "destroy" a piece of rock or ice, I don't remember exactly.

A
AT_Sagor 20.12.20

0000Ptasha
I don’t need to upload - you have the whole map open, you’ve been there before.

00 Brave sailor 20.12.20

at_sagor
You can see two yellow icons on the castle. One of the bottom is Borrei, and the other is the closed gate.

00 Brave sailor 20.12.20

Andrey Kolesnichenko
After killing the boss Borey, up the map there is a passage closed by a barrier. How to go there? The spell that removed the first barrier does not help.

A

0000Ptasha
Give a better screen. I've been playing for a long time, I don't remember much in words.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 20.12.20

0000Ptasha
there are statues in the hall, search, something like levers should be, he steamed himself for a long time.

A

0000Ptasha
If you are in the treasury, then there is a highlighted statue on the right, you need to "talk" with it and guess the riddle.

00 Brave sailor 20.12.20

Andrey Kolesnichenko
Slonvprotivogaze
There were four statues, guards. I broke them all. (

A

0000Ptasha
There are still others built into the wall. It seems that one of these two is needed:

s
soulfox 20.12.20

Um ... long ago we discussed it:
http://forums.playground.ru/divinity_original_sin/walkthrough/kak_popast_v_hiberhajm-833270/
Can it help?

s
soulfox 20.12.20

Here's another clipping from the passage:
We rise to a dead end to the northern hill, shoot mines on the way. We examine the chest, we find the note "Third sister". After that, we are attacked by mechanical robots in the form of rats. These enemies recover from fire, but like any metal mechanism, they are vulnerable to water.

On the right hill, we leave one soldier on the button, the rest go out into the street, press the lever. The path is open, but after that you need to fight with a new squad of robots, in which there are robotic chicks (mechanisms in the form of a cuckoo).

Hope it helped.

s
soulfox 20.12.20

Damn ... my hands were itching to start the game again) I'm tired of waiting for the second part)

00 Brave sailor 20.12.20

soulfox
Didn't help ((. I've already gone through this))

s
soulfox 20.12.20

0000Ptasha
Yes, on your screen with the map, you can see that at the bottom of the map there is a passage and a hill to the right of it. On the hill, the button is push. Everything is as in the passage. You are standing in a place that can only be opened from the other side.