3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Young malay 20.12.20 05:47 am

Help with the finisher (WWE 2K16)

It all started with the fact that I began to notice it, for example, when I opened Shawn Michaels, I immediately started a match with him against the Rollins set, and when the set had a life bar at level 2, at the very beginning of level 2, I gave him finisher, sweet chin music (something like that), and I went nuts, this finisher took down the whole strip of life, and plus it turned out to hold it, I almost fainted myself, everyone always breaks out after 1 finisher (depending on when to spend it ), and then he also inflicted such damage, with a blowout of the head. Well, I decided to put the same finisher in my career, but I didn’t notice it before, but now I noticed that when I spend the finisher, the damage seems to be not the same, and plus the life bar does not blink during the course, I watched youtubers who are shooting careers, and there with a finisher or a signature, their opponent's strip blinks, but sometimes it blinks, and the damage is large, but it happens that it does not blink, and the damage is small, tell me what it is? maybe some abilities, or attributes, or skills affect, I xs, help
13 Comments
Sort by:
r
rzrr 20.12.20

Attributes affect this. For example, in order to take a lot of damage with sweet chin music, you need to pump in Leg power, which translates as leg strength. That is, the more you swing, the stronger your leg, and, accordingly, its impact, becomes stronger

S
Sandro_NSK 20.12.20

people! I can't find a technique in a career called Swanton bomb, from the beginning it was available from the beginning of my career, but right now I started a new one and I can't find it

R
Ratmir Garipov 20.12.20

Sandro_NSK Search in techniques that are done from the angle of 3 ropes

S
Sandro_NSK 20.12.20

Ratmir Garipov
looked no there, maybe the perk did not set

m
mo3gotpax 20.12.20

Young Malay
Dude, thank you for Sean! This is one of my favorite Persians. I just decided to tell you this.
Add to friends and play online.
Sorry for offtopic.

Y
Young malay 20.12.20

mo3gotpax
Alas, but the network does not work, I'm a pirate ((((

Y
Young malay 20.12.20

Nekit Vendetta
Thanks, pumped up, really the damage has become big

t
tini14512 20.12.20

Guys! How do you execute your opponent's move? For example: playing as Triple h against steva austina, how do you perform finisher for austina in triple h?

Y
Young malay 20.12.20

tini14512
Well, for starters, look at the abilities of the triple, does he have a move thief? if not, then it will not work, and if there is, then hold "Q" and press the finisher button

E
Egor Bulgakov 20.12.20

Sandro_NSK
needs to defeat Sin Kara at any PPV (before that, start a feud with him)

S
Sandro_NSK 20.12.20

Egor Bulgakov
no, I found how to make everything easier))

E
Egor Bulgakov 20.12.20

Sandro_NSK
and how?

S
Sandro_NSK 20.12.20

Egor Bulgakov
dug in the settings and everything appeared))))