3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ostap bandera 20.12.20 05:47 am

Reaper (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Actually a small question, just finished convincing the mustachioed detective that the killer is neither the first nor the second, after which the quest is over, can you find out if this story has a continuation? And if there is, how and where to start it?
SpoilerGod please, no spoilers
13 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Bystrov 20.12.20

Ostap Bandera
Yes, then the witness will call you herself

O
Ostap bandera 20.12.20

Ivan Bystrov
I asked without spoilers, what for these quotes, now I know that something is wrong with the mouse

_
__DOC__ 20.12.20

How to start?, Shoot an early save and replay, you didn't find something. Or, without spoilers, tell me what you did, since you ended up like this. And yet, here is the passage of this quest.

I
Ivan Bystrov 20.12.20

Ostap Bandera I
just have a habit of putting quotes where it is not necessary, do not pay attention

O
Ostap bandera 20.12.20

__DOC__
I told barbel that no one is guilty and he agreed, that's all actually

_
__DOC__ 20.12.20

Ostap Bandera
and how many did you interview ?, because there was an option about an imitator.

O
Ostap bandera 20.12.20

__DOC__
Um, two, a politician and a belltower chela, well, I said that this was the work of an imitator, all the evidence, all the dialogues were opened

_
__DOC__ 20.12.20

Ostap Bandera
You apparently did not look at Mouse's computer, you should have 2 more clues: 1. on the imitator in the police report found in the police station, 2. Mouse's connection with the doctor of Cyprus (this is a pharmacist who loves music).

O
Ostap bandera 20.12.20

__DOC__
Devilor
In short, I'm xs , but judging by the vidos, I just need to move forward on the plot

_
__DOC__ 20.12.20

Ostap Bandera
Yes, but if you didn’t tell the doctor (KASI), and he didn’t tell you the passphrase, then you will get a partially castrated passage.

O
Ostap bandera 20.12.20

__DOC__
And how to get to this doctor, you can tell as much as possible without a spoiler

_
__DOC__ 20.12.20

As far as I remember, you can get to him by collecting evidence from Daria, well, go according to the plot, he will be when Daria contacts you. I distracted you, forgive me, this is later.

O
Ostap bandera 20.12.20

__DOC__
It's okay, but now I'm sure I haven't missed anything