3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
david272 20.12.20 05:48 am

Achievement mod (Fallout 4)

I am looking for the name of the mod to activate the achievements (the mod is needed in the game itself in the modification tab and not downloading through the sites)
9 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zefos 20.12.20

david272
On the server of the gazebo, mods for illegally obtaining achievements ???
Yes, this is nonsense, not only idiots work at the gazebo ...

d
david272 20.12.20

Zefos
What nonsense, why did they do it at all? And what is illegal about getting achievements?

d
deeppurple1968 20.12.20

david272
Probably the fact that with the help of mods you can get achievements not in the way it was intended

d
david272 20.12.20

deeppurple1968
Even so, achievements are not a material thing, bread cannot be bought for them

L
LordRegent303 20.12.20

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12465/?

Y
Yarsis 20.12.20

david272
if you read carefully, then it is clearly written there that when mods are installed, obtaining achievements is blocked

d
david272 20.12.20

Yarsis
yes I know, that's why I'm looking for such a mod

Z
Zefos 20.12.20

david272
What's illegal? You're kidding.)
Let's start with the fact that such a mod is cheating (foul play), but this affects not only the game, but also the achievements of the stim (achievement). And in general, if you are stupid enough to activate all the achievements at once, then anyone will call you a cheater.
david272
Yes, achievements are intangible, and you can't buy bread with them, but why do you want to get them.))
Do you want to brag about how cool you are or show that you have completed the game, but at the same time you cannot do anything, but is that so ???
Better to play fair, do not kill interest in games.
david272
Then you know that mods loaded from the game from the gazebo server also block achievements.
Everything is clearly written there: Attention: achievements will not be available.
In fact, you need 2 mods, for achievements with mods and for achievements.

d
david272 20.12.20

Zefos As
I understand it, they misunderstood me here, I'm looking for a mod that will allow you to get achievements in the usual way and not through the console, and the game itself is single (you do what I want and nothing will happen). Steam achievements only affect the level of the steam (if I'm not mistaken). I always had a negative attitude to using cheats and never used them at a conscious age, I always preferred to go through the game on my own.