3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stig30rus 20.12.20 05:48 am

What to do next? (Fallout 4)

Such a misfortune has completely gone through the game + dlts now I don't know what to do. Tell me if anyone knows good quest mods for passing (preferably with a crack)
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarT-de-KenwooD 20.12.20

Ask this in a year.
There are no sensible quest mods yet

G
Gur1 20.12.20

Literally now they are discussing a mod from nvideo - hideout 1080. On the same page, where is your topic)

G
Genya1984 20.12.20

there are no shadows in this mod of quests, and that's all

G
Gur1 20.12.20

Genya1984
There is a new hideout, with its own quests. Well, I heard that. I'll go and read what and how exactly there.

G
Genya1984 20.12.20

Read the release I read there like nothing is written about the quests))))

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

Collect magazines, baby dolls, lel.

G
Gur1 20.12.20

Genya1984
Excerpt from the description
But that's not all that the mod will add. Mod "Vault 1080" will add "Vault 1080" to the game. Once you find the entrance to Vault 1080, dark, intimidating tunnels await you, inevitably full of danger. This is a big mod - equal in size to the other Vaults scattered throughout the Commonwealth, with a new quest of its own. And this is a Vault like you've never seen before. The truth lies deep within Vault 1080. Find and solve all the mysteries!

n
nikita2112 20.12.20

What to do when the game is over? Well, I don't even know ... Delete it and play another one. Or do something useful.

O
Ostap bandera 20.12.20

play a real fallout, yeah

B
BlackTigerTK 20.12.20

Stig30rus
Go to the nexus in the Quests and Adventures section and choose. Mods are already decent.

M
MagicHero 20.12.20

Stig30rus
mods for quests are full, I now have 10 pieces of them to complete. And so I still did not get close to the game, although I bought it before the order and started playing from the moment it was released.

B
BlackTigerTK 20.12.20

MagicHero
Not all quest mods are created equal. IMHO, of course. Well, bugs are sometimes added. I put one mod - after it the terminal hack screen became in German. The author did not reply to a message about this on the forum of the mod (not mine), in any case I did not see it. Demolished. Most of all I liked the Zander Aid mod. In second place is David Hunter.

M
Mage Hermit 20.12.20

Damn I'm jealous, my comp is a bucket and I can't go through normally from the beginning to the end ...