3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spartak78 20.12.20 05:48 am

Bought ETS 2 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I took down the repack and bought it on the incentive ETS 2. No card starts (except for the default one), everything went with a bang in the repack. What could be the problem?. The first time I made a purchase through Steam.
98 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spartak78 20.12.20

SlavikSD
Already bought, activated these dopas .. question

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

Aleks6162
Your East + North Expansions have east and scandi.
The launch depends on the system and the desire. I'm playing 32 bits with DirectX (second from the top on the screenshot). As for me, the color rendition is 32 bits better. Well, try it for yourself, run it one by one and what is more suitable / like it ..

S
Spartak78 20.12.20

SlavikSD
Got it. Thank you! Now I want to try to play on the network, I really don't know what and how to do this. Maybe there is a link to step by step instructions?

S
Sanya and Ira Stafeev 20.12.20

Aleks6162
Yes, both are not bad, I'm either 32 or mostly 64 direct (6 above)

S

Aleks6162
Keep everything there in detail, but launch only on 64x and on behalf of the administrator
https://worldoftrucks.ru/news/multiplayer/

S
Spartak78 20.12.20

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
I will try, as Slavik advised. I have 64 system.

S
Spartak78 20.12.20

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
Thank you, namesake ... went to figure it out!)

S

Aleks6162
We will meet in the cartoon))

S
Spartak78 20.12.20

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
Yes, everything seems to be fine, only you almost drive yourself, you rarely meet on the highway, in cities there are even more. And how to turn off the conversation? and then the French bark there laughing)), then the Abrek language ... and very loudly. all this is somehow unpleasant.

S

Aleks6162
Choose 2 server there are more people. Do not turn off the sound just on the walkie-talkie change the channel. If you do not know how to type in the search how to use the walkie-talkie in the metro station. , Esc off, Y chat, V for talking on the radio.

S
Spartak78 20.12.20

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
Disconnected. Sanya, how can you buy Russian paint through MTS? I bought ETS 2 like that, but not in the incentive, and the incentive does not have this function, and I have a bank card about 100, soon there will be WORLD ... for the rest of the sanctions in Crimea.

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

Aleks6162
The unofficial Russian channel 15 is in the MP. You turn on the window with the players with Tab, you look up at the radio, RMB turn on the yellow cursor arrow. Below the channel indication, the large knob is the channel number up, the lower left is the channel number down. Below, the number of the activated channel falls out on a black background in white letters. In the Taba window in the settings you can adjust the volume of your microphone and the volume of cellmates' conversations))

S

Aleks6162
I don’t know, but paint as mine, take sansen (t) I don’t remember how to do it correctly, and make the top white, the middle blue, the bottom red. I have something like this, try it, you might like it.

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

Aleks6162 Would
you like to present Russian coloring to DR?))

S
Spartak78 20.12.20

SlavikSD
I had DR in July. And I buy everything myself! There is no possibility? ..... Anyway, something comes up, to appear ...)))

S
Spartak78 20.12.20

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
Yes, I figured out the radio, even when you prompted me!)) ... the coloring should be tried to match the color of our flag!

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

Aleks6162
In August, not in July, the main thing before DR is not to give anything)) I skate our coloring on the MP, I forget to make a portrait)

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

Aleks6162
scr

S

Aleks6162
SlavikSD
Guys, you mean the coloring of the Russian tricolor, which if you put it in the workshop costs 20t. Or some other?

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

Sanya and Ira Stafeev
And hell knows how much it costs. I did not look, somehow completely monopenisual)
Above it is on the screenshots.