3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
technopank 20.12.20 05:48 am

God of War 4 will not force you to buy ps4.

In general, I think that this is not the branch in which the series should grow.
What is killing her now.
1. Gigantism was in all parts of the series, even in the spin of Retribution. It looked just epic, in principle there is no such thing in any game, arena battles in all parts were simply the best raisin of the series.
2. NOT a brutal old Kratos, to be honest, he can surpass even Raiden, Dante, and all MK heroes in brutality, but what I see now is a typical hero.
3. Stupid dummy running after you, damn it is the most wretched thing in games, no seriously! That in PE6, a stupid dummy is running after you, if you are not in a cooperative, that in Skyrim, it always kills me in games when you see the ridiculous actions of an NPC who is supposedly your partner.
4. The view from behind, it finally finishes me off, the GG obscures 40% of the screen space with his mascara, and when you fight a giant opponent, it looks just ... it doesn't look at all.
5. This purely my observation reminds me too much of a simplified combat like in RYSE, most likely due to the change of the camera angle.
After a dozen of passing the 3rd part and a couple of times 1-2th, this part causes a strong yawning and nothing more.
Just imagine what kind of locations you could forget in the 4th part? Huge ones! And not a linear shit in which you go to the left against the wall, you will hit the wall, to the right, you will go into an invisible cliff, you will fall, but will not let you back, because according to the canon, the reverse is filling up with something.
I'm ready for a shit flood.
1 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexey Chichigin 20.12.20

A universal answer to all points. YOU DIDN'T PLAY THIS GAME! AND YET SHOULD NOT JUDGE HER! IT WILL HAPPEN, THEN LET'S TALK ALL TOGETHER!