3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
egen inc 20.12.20 05:48 am

Aegar (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I went through the game more than once, just like you. And in the new trailer, they showed how Gerald fights with Aegar (this is an elf from a group of wandering circus who sheltered Ciri). Does anyone know what to do to reach this outcome?
13 Comments
Sort by:
e
egen inc 20.12.20

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

egen inc
He could be rude on the quest (call him a thief, if my memory serves me right). A fight ensues. Ciri will be unhappy.

B
Bupycop 20.12.20

egen inc
Refuse to go with them to steal horses and cheat him.

W
WeepingWilloW 20.12.20

egen inc You
refuse to steal horses, and there will be a fight. But you should not do this (Ciri is unhappy, and Aegar has real reasons to steal horses).

o
omskcity 20.12.20

egen inc wrote:
I have passed the game more than once, as, in fact, you are
already passing it for the seventh time, and every time delight, this is really not the game of the year, this is the best game of the last decade!

S
Straiff 20.12.20

WeepingWilloW wrote:
But you shouldn't do it (Ciri is unhappy, and Aegar has real reasons to steal horses)
The fact that Ciri is not happy does not affect the ending. And the fact that he has reasons to steal horses is - Geralt offers to agree on the account of horses, and to borrow money and just donate.
The first time I passed, I helped. But then he never helped, but beat him in the face. And then "Is that your grandfather?", "Where did you dig this bore?" Himself first starts to show off. Yes, and Ciri that would not roll out her lip. Entertainment is entertainment, but stealing is not one of it.

_
_Ozymandias_ 20.12.20

Straiff
Hello, uncle, many (you most likely too) take away everything that is bad in the game, right down to the garbage in other people's houses.

-
-SERGEY- 20.12.20

Straiff
That's right. But for Ciri, according to the books, the most comfortable company was a gang of robbers. They were her best friends. With them she had fun, rejoiced, blah blah blah. This quest is like a hint of it.

S
Straiff 20.12.20

_Ozymandias_ wrote:
Hello, uncle, many (you probably too) take away everything that is bad in the game, right up to the garbage in other people's houses.
So it's garbage that just lies) You can't steal horses in the game) Grand Theft Horses would be) And they would play as Cygan.

-SERGEY- wrote:
It is so. But for Ciri, according to the books, the most comfortable company was a gang of robbers. They were her best friends. With them she had fun, rejoiced, blah blah blah. This quest is like a hint of it.
What company does Geralt belong to? From his own considerations, he can also act in this situation. Ciri is not everywhere to indulge in the game.

-
-SERGEY- 20.12.20

Straiff Chu
, .... for the same they gave a choice. Do as you want, everyone has their own vision of the best. what is there to discuss.

b
bukowski 20.12.20

First of all, I offered them to buy the horses for my money, but when they said that the merchant does not want to trade with the "fucking elves" - I immediately agreed to whistle. And Ciri did not hurt to please.

S
Stifler's mom 20.12.20

I played the game twice and only now I learned that this clown can be beaten. All agreed to go for the horses. Hmmm, I need to go through the game a third time, again I'll open something new. Playing The Witcher is just a gusto!

-
-SERGEY- 20.12.20

This whole chain of quests with Ciri is like a test of how well you understand her. In which the ending is formed from your decisions.