3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serious dwarf 20.12.20 05:49 am

Undeservedly forgotten ... (Etherlords 2)

Why were they undeservedly forgotten about the second Demiurges ... After all, it's an amazing game, many play it, but for some reason I never met its fans on PG, which is a pity ...
19 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chameleon2die4 20.12.20

I completely agree! The game is very good to put it on dusty shelves. Yes, it gets a little annoying when you play almost continuously for a week - the second, because the game captures immediately and does not let go for at least a week. Even if I don't play it anymore, I'm thinking of installing it again. I look forward to the appearance of the network option, then the game will show what it is worth when they will fall into it all over the world.

U
Unexpected 20.12.20

Are we going to celebrate once a year or have we already found a topic for discussion? )

m
megabate 20.12.20

Ling, why is it not so popular on the PG? =)

U
Unexpected 20.12.20

xs ... mb there are better sites for this game.
will you give a link to such a miracle? :)

m
megabate 20.12.20

I haven't found it myself)

U
Unexpected 20.12.20

megabate
you have a patch on the game?

V
VoЯona 20.12.20

But I like the game. Even more. She saved her from depression, but she was so ... ahem ... below the plinth.

S
SelenaPrimova 20.12.20

AND WHO DOES ANYONE PLAY ??

S
SelenaPrimova 20.12.20

uh uh ... apparently not

V
VoЯona 20.12.20

Now no, but in general - yes.

S
Slavochka 20.12.20

Servant developers think about the remake ...... still remember ..... PROBABLY !!!!!

B
Betresen 20.12.20

Hello everyone! I think the game is very cool))) it's bad that it can't be played without a disk, but I threw it on the computer through alcohol and now you can distribute it :-)

k
ksel 20.12.20

It's not even quite a game, this creation can be safely called a work of art, in those distant times there were very few such projects.
Well, what now?
They just disappeared.
Continuous pop Hollywoodism, and other rubbish, what is most interesting, the product is worse, and the demand is constantly growing.
It is a pity that those few of the once majestic and very important projects have sunk into oblivion.
If before the game ... but what can I say, now very few people care about it.
It's a pity...

q
qwerty1999 20.12.20

:(

J
JJ_Jon_34_rus 20.12.20

t
tatunserg 20.12.20

passed, today, all campaigns, 64 hours, good game.

L
LunarEquestrianOriginal64 20.12.20

SelenaPrimova
I still play. And not only in it, because there are enough old masterpieces, like neverhood, or Nitro Family ...

N
Neidhardt88 26.03.22

Play custom maps, they are much more interesting than the Campaign.

d
dxxoddddeffffx 20.01.23

Guys tell me the games in the likeness. I've looked all over the internet and can't find anything similar.