3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AK102 20.12.20 05:49 am

In-Game Item (Diablo 2)

Perhaps the topic will seem strange and the construction of the question itself is crooked, for which I apologize in advance. To begin with, I haven’t played diablo for a long time (my hands will never reach it), so I cannot check it myself. I played for a long time as a paladin (about 13 years ago) and in 1 act I knocked out a cross from an ordinary mob, a regular rune in size, I forgot to read what he was doing, and then deleted the save and the cross did not fall out anymore. I remember that in size it is like a stone for stats. I climbed the sites where the game loot is described, but I did not find something. I wanted to ask everything for this object from the game for a long time, but I forgot) Who knocked out or just knows what he was doing, write down. Curiously simple)
28 Comments
Sort by:
K
KISfly 20.12.20

Most likely a mod was installed with added items. In the standard patch 1.13, no crosses are dropped.

A
AK102 20.12.20

KISfly
Hmm, maybe. It was a long time ago. And I don't know about fashion. Exactly in what I am sure that there was a pirate completely in Russian.
PS I remembered that the game was without the Lord of Destruction add-on.

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.20

There are no runes in the game without the addition of LoD. In the ZiEl fashion there are tar in the form of a cross, you would remember it, there, at the beginning of sales, it is difficult to kill a folen in Blood Moore.

A
AK102 20.12.20

Rivnyanyn
I remember that I got to level 18 as a paladin and was kicked by Andariel. And I went through it very quickly with necrom, and passed the game to the end. Maybe it's true with the ZiEl mod the game was. And how old is this mod?

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.20

No, I and Zi Elem, you would finish the first city at least from 25-30, but in that case it would not be a game but Hell)))
I remember I also played The Evil 2 mod, it is on the classic version, you are without LoD. There they gave me a hard time, it was unbearable to play as a contact person, I passed the norm for the amku. As I remember, Diablo beat for ~ 50 minutes and died 10 times :(

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.20

for the year ZiEl was released, I won't say, but my acquaintance with him happened somewhere in 2004 or 2005 :)

A
AK102 20.12.20

Necrom finished at level 34 or 32 .. Diablo himself used a scythe for 52 minutes and a fire golem. I didn't even count how many times I died, but before the battle I used the portal scrolls)
And at the very beginning, when you leave the camp in Ziel fashion, did the yeti attack? They spoiled the blood of the necru. So the mod fits by date (if you played in 2004 - 2005) and it was already there. And a wooden cross (according to the color of the tree) 1 by 1. Only here the difficulty is customizable and it seems like I was playing on an easy one.
PS Oh, okay, I fool you with my attempts to remember and with that chip that I knocked out. Thank you all for responding)

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.20

I finished the norm on the 27th, I thrashed with a bow, sometimes I did not have time to get the banks in the city))) I ran from VP a couple of times, because I forgot / did not have time to open the TP))) That was HELL!
I remember all kinds of crap falling in him, like Folen's eyes or zombie brains, which RMB turned into potions or arrows / bolts. But I don’t remember crosses there, xs.

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

Rivnyanyn, AK102, are you measuring the curvature of your arms? : D

But I don’t remember crosses there
on Dee’s belly, with a green felt-tip pen. ;-)

A
AK102 20.12.20

Obsessed
at the beginning of 2000 for me it then seemed fiercely difficult) Strategies were easier)

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.20

Well then, it’s just not a spruce, LOD came out current in 2001) look for this The Evil 2, since there is such a thing, it should be just The Evil, maybe it is.
Although it's better to forget it and play on a clean D2, you can do it without LoD :)

A
AK102 20.12.20

Rivnyanyn
Yes, I will find a clean D2 and play. For the paladin. Suddenly I'll knock out the cross, then I'll screen it and linkan)

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.20

>> Are you measuring the curvature of your arms? : D
Nostalgic, at that time the game was so hard, especially when I pumped all skills to 1 :)

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.20

Well, this is a mod to love, but all mods are parks)))

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

Rivnyanyn, they bent us down to give a computer to the guard at work. I gave and threw him q2. bangs with a barb on Double swing (in frenzy 1), I look at the master - 15 axes, throw mastery - 3, polearm - 1. no swing at all ..: D

A
AK102 20.12.20

Yeah. Nostalgia for good games) And mods for such games are superfluous)

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.20

>> Obsessed
😂
I remember when the current sat on D2 in the "pirate" (local comp. Hall), there was a mod Fury Within. In general, I thought that I was playing the most quoted version and then the current found out that it was a mod, how many dofig. So, there was a tipok a little older, already crouched down, he knew reepts, etc., he had 3+ charms, he had 80+ leveled, we all shielded him ACTSOM😈 So, he told everyone that “a barbarian doesn't need to scream ! ". Already when I got my own computer and began to grumble in a serious way, I realized that + hp is a topic (before that I simply did not play for a var, in general) !!!

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

Rivnyanyn, why the fuck to download them? they do not give damage; (

T
Torum. 20.12.20

But what about the region?

F
FludoTron 20.12.20

A barbarian without fearsome totems is not a barbarian.