3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rock man 20.12.20 05:49 am

Grass (texture) flickering issue (Far Cry 3)

Such a problem, when I look through the scope, well, or even so, the grass or even textures, they flicker, on the screen there is not particularly vindo like this distant grass, which in the sight it flickers strongly, as if it were moving from the wind or the shadows were blinking I don’t even know exactly, video GTX 560 ti, the latest drivers, the game license is Steam, flickers on any graphics at any screen resolution, game version 1.05, tell me what it can be, nothing like this has ever happened with this game.
41 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikr20 20.12.20

Rock Man
Is the game running on Directx 11 or 9? Swap, it will suddenly help)

N
Nikr20 20.12.20

Yes, and go to the nvidia panel and somehow change the negative filtering to 4x or 8x (sort of like in advanced settings)

R
Rock man 20.12.20

Nikr20
on both direct x's like this, swapping places does not help, the add is still worth Windows 10, the game has no such bugs on 7 ... in
short, I tried your method, in the settings I found and there only negatively or allow or bind numbers no, I set to resolve it did not help, can we do something wrong?

R
Rock man 20.12.20

here on the screen it is difficult to see, well, down there at the bottom of this sheet, here is the tube that with the sheet of connection, they are constantly poking at each other, as if flickering ...

N
Nikr20 20.12.20

Rock Man
It's about filtering, dig up all the advanced settings, there will be something like that - 4x or 8x SuperSampling

R
Rock man 20.12.20

Nikr20 tried to
interrupt Windows, noticed that in Skyrim one mountain flickers ... in the usual control panel I did not find anything like this, maybe you need some kind of program to expose it all, interrupting Windows and changing drivers did not help ...

R
Rock man 20.12.20

Nikr20

what else I found right in the house, such a strip came from somewhere ...

N
Nikr20 20.12.20

Spoiler

N
Nikr20 20.12.20

Something like?
It seems like, even on Titan "e the same bullshit

R
Rock man 20.12.20

Nikr20
Yes, exactly the same, that distant grass flickers like that, but if you come up and look closer, you can see that the earth itself is flickering, well, the very foundation where the grass grows, is that all right?
Ps played cs go at maximum speed, not even one of the cards has anything like this ...

N
Nikr20 20.12.20

The game is like that)
Yes, if you really want to play, put the old firewood - at the time of the release of version 1.05

R
Rock man 20.12.20

Nikr20 did
such a game? I'm just worried that it might be something with the video card ... but there are no artifacts and other things like that, the game runs smoothly and well, there is nothing like that ...

N
Nikr20 20.12.20

Rock Man The
video card is not to blame) It only burns and overheats, and everything else is game flaws

R
Rock man 20.12.20

Nikr20
people say that it seems to be like some kind of Z-fight, I noticed such a flicker back in Saints row 4, but it's strange that there are no flickers in the headlights of the edge 4, everything is fine, there are no flickers in the heaps of games, but some of them do not do you know anything about this?

N
Nikr20 20.12.20

Z-conflict
If two objects have a close Z-coordinate, sometimes, depending on the point of view, one or the other is shown, then both are shown in a striped pattern. Most often, conflicts are inherent in special effects (decals), superimposed on the main texture, for example, bullet holes.

Z-conflicts are solved by shifting one object relative to another by an amount exceeding the error of the Z-buffer.
The result is the developers' flaw

R
Rock man 20.12.20

Nikr20
I also saw such nonsense, in Saints Row 4 and in Skyrim, can you somehow get rid of it? in the headlights of the edge, all this is displayed on the grass, the one in the distance, well, ok, let's say so developed are to blame, why have I never had this on this map?

N
Nikr20 20.12.20

Rock Man
I xs already, these are questions for the developers)

R
Rock man 20.12.20

Nikr20
well, you can get rid of them like that? should I buy a new card?

N
Nikr20 20.12.20

Rock Man
What do you want a new card for? Deficiencies of developers are corrected only at the stage of revision) And no one will fix the errors of the game that was released in 2013, there are also such trifles
There would be no lags, crashes, you can still fix it, but such things are no way

R
Rock man 20.12.20

Nikr20 is
well permissible, but if in other games there are different jokes, for example, in the headlights of edge 4 during cut scenes, textures on Persians flicker, in addition, hairstyles and clothes all live their own lives are these game bugs?