3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
biosmanager 20.12.20 05:49 am

How to quickly attract settlers to settlements, shelters, etc. (Fallout 4)

I arranged everything in the best possible way, i.e. There is water, there is energy, there is plenty of protection, beds, like in the barracks, at least eat a mutafruit, and the people pull up for a long time. For 3 game days only 2 people came. Although my settlement is considered ideal in the Commonwealth, other than Diamond City. The crowd must throw people down, but my cat cried. This is absolutely everywhere, in all settlements. Limit max. man increased with the help of modifications, but the people still do not.
7 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 20.12.20

biosmanager
Maybe you should install beacons for settlers?

b
biosmanager 20.12.20

nestrbob Understood a
joke, funny. But based on the text, it was possible to understand that the radio beacons are standing, otherwise they would not come at all.

M
Mage Hermit 20.12.20

What charisma?

K
Kirlusha 20.12.20

biosmanager
"His Majesty" random manages the periodicity of settlers coming to settlements.
I also noticed that homeless people come after completing assignments from Preston. For 1-2 people

G
Gur1 20.12.20

biosmanager
I have settlements in which people are rushing, you can't wave a shovel, there are settlements where almost no one goes. I am simply moving extra people from popular settlements to unpopular ones. One of these popular settlements is Starlight. There was always a full house for a bunch of playthroughs.

n
nikita2112 20.12.20

biosmanager Even
without lighthouses, they come to some settlements themselves.

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

I am not engaged in the construction and improvement of settlements at all, and the settlers stick like cockroaches and line up like on a pioneer line.
Spoiler