3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scattered boy 20.12.20 05:49 am

difficulty I never asked for it (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Has anyone tried to play on this difficulty? I want to try the next walkthrough on this difficulty. In general, it’s really foolish to die? I’ve already died on difficulty 30 times, probably
8 Comments
Sort by:
p
parabellum ... 20.12.20

Is quite real. Especially after passing on normal difficulty. You just don't have to go into side quests and you can safely go through.

s
sources 20.12.20

I never asked for this, it is exactly the same difficulty as the real deus ex only with the amendment that in case of death the game ends. If you have accumulated over 30 deaths already, then you are clearly not ready for "I never asked for this". Train) Deep stealth will help with this

F
Flow4Master 20.12.20

There you can go exclusively with stealth, immediately loading a quick save as soon as you are noticed; there is no chance in skirmishes. I went to the "real DeusEx" as a ghost and a pacifist - and died mostly when I tried to jump to high apartments without Icarus. And when I climbed into the corridors under tension without a skin implant.

K
Kyubi 20.12.20

This difficulty was created for New Game +, for a character with pumped up stealth.

S
Setesh 20.12.20

Kyuubi is
strange, when I started NG + there was not this level of difficulty

S
Sergey Dobrovolsky 20.12.20

In Deus, a blunt AI, he almost always has his back to you, in stealth the game is very simple, he started playing right away on the 3rd difficulty, I see no problems

s
sources 20.12.20

Smoke grenades use them to drag. I threw such a grenade and you can even get through between their legs, they will not notice

B
Beirut 20.12.20

If, of course, you won't die slowly through stealth, just swing the ikar, you can die here only by turning from a height