3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AdamJensen 20.12.20 05:49 am

The sharpener and armorer's workbench do not increase stats. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, before, when activating the workbench of an armorer or a sharpener, the protection and damage of armor and weapons increased accordingly for a while. Now on version 1.22 with all the additions, I noticed that after activation there is no effect and there is no improvement in characteristics, although the message "Your things have been improved" as well as the icons of armor and weapons in the interface appears. What could be the reason for this and what is the solution to this unpleasant problem? Thank you.

UPD .: As it turned out, the improvement on equipment works and the characteristics increase, but only in the character statistics, the amount of damage / defense on the swords / armor themselves does not change, the question remains open.
5 Comments
Sort by:
a
arsomsk21 20.12.20

Because he sharpens and repairs not one item, but the entire inventory.

A
AdamJensen 20.12.20

arsomsk21
Yes, I know, but before, when using a sharpener or a workbench, the damage / defense numbers changed on equipment, that is, the sword had damage of 250-300, you activate the sharpener, you look at the damage on the sword and it increased by, for example, 300-350, now it does not write this and it is not entirely clear how much damage the sword deals.

a
arsomsk21 20.12.20

AdamJensen
All because of the patch, flaw

A
AdamJensen 20.12.20

arsomsk21
But it used to be normal and the numbers on the subject changed, right? Or am I confusing something?

b
biosmanager 20.12.20

The numbers on the subject did not seem to change, although I could be wrong.