3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
penek kocarb 20.12.20 05:49 am

Bug in the location \ "White Garden \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I decided to look at the herbalist, and it’s not enough that half of the residents are standing still, rooted to the spot, and it’s impossible to get to the herbalist because her door doesn’t open stupidly, but she herself stands there calmly and cooks her potions. Who faced the similar? And because of what it may be. Initially I noticed <that the roach's tail disappeared after I used the camera in the console, and then this attack. With the patch released, the tail returned, and the door is still closed. I don't use any mods.
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil Zotov 20.12.20

rollback save can help, I'm fine, although I started from scratch without a new game +

0ldush 20.12.20

What prevents you from finding buckthorn without a herbalist?

p
penek kocarb 20.12.20

0ladushek
Yes, I have all the tasks completed in the garden, it infuriates the very fact that you cannot get to her, well, the lang campaign will have to score on her.

A
AleksandrFedorov 20.12.20

Wild Hunt Tricks

S
Someone like-you 20.12.20

penek kocarb
Dragons live there

S
Sam_FisherPG 20.12.20

penek kocarb, Did you kill Radovid? Did the soldiers try to burn this herbalist in the epilogue?

p
penek kocarb 20.12.20

Sam_FisherPG
Radovid is alive, but he hasn't heard anything about the burning. Hmm, but in fact, maybe she should have died, but it got bogged down and I just can't get to her, and she still stands there inside.

S
Sam_FisherPG 20.12.20

penek kocarb, in the epilogue, if Radovida did not kill her, the witch hunters will try to burn her, when you save her the door she will no longer open, and NPCs by 2 or more are cut at one point and stand like dummies until you hit them. This is an insignificant curvature of the game, it is necessary to send the fuck to Emgyl from the very beginning, not to take Ciri to him, kill Radovid and then Diykstra, then Ciri will become a witch, if you show Ciri Emgyra by killing Radovid, she will become an empress, and if you did not kill Radovid, then such crap in the White Garden.

p
penek kocarb 20.12.20

Sam_FisherPG
Thanks, now at least the situation is cleared up, damn bugs. Thank God there is nothing important there. He wanted to kill Radovid, although he passed it a second time, he was painfully a fanatical and dangerous person, but he chose the option "Push Diykstra away", and the consequences turned out to be so, then I just realized it, and it was too late. Well, it happens. Thanks again.

S
Sam_FisherPG 20.12.20

penek kocarb if
you decide to kill this bald reptile the next time you play, don't forget what I wrote about Ciri and Emgyr, you can't bring them together unless you obviously want her to put on the crown, Emgyr will win the war (the White Garden will remain untouched) since the nilphs reign there anyway ...
PS Emhyr, even in his books, wanted to marry Ciri and have children with her, an old pervert, and Hera and Ian forced them to open their veins, you cannot treat him with understanding when in a game he asks to bring Ciri to him in an orderly tone, it's a pity that there is no possibility of him either chop together with Radovid.

p
penek kocarb 20.12.20

Sam_FisherPG
Well, if not Radovid, then at least Emhyr was killed) It turned out funny, of course, that I took Ciri to my father, took the grandmother (pzdts how embarrassing it was, especially after her look))) and still she became a witch) Although I wanted to put her on the throne mk in the first playthrough I already got a "happy" ending. Yes, there are almost all applicants for the reign of freaks, I would put Roche in this role and not take a steam bath, or Olgerd Von Everek xD. I still hope that at least by my retirement there will be 4 part of the witcher and meet with Olgerd again) Despite the actions that he committed, I understand him, love for someone is "blind" and what a person can not go to the hope of leaving next to his "half". Then I think he would be a wise ruler. Lan, you have to tie it up and go to bed, otherwise something is ripped open for sentimentality, good luck, bye)