3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LakerSC 20.12.20 05:49 am

Drawdowns up to 30 fps indoors (Fallout 4)

Good evening. I decided to return to the game, hoping that the old problem was solved with the patches, but it looks like it's not in the game.

Here are the results if you look directly:

Spoiler

But if you turn the camera a little to the left:

Spoiler,

as you can see in the second screen, the load on the cores drops to 3-8% and the fps becomes exactly 30. There are no problems in open areas, 50-60 frames for ultra settings.

tth: fx 8320 4.1 Ghz, r9 390. The latest drivers. Any help would be welcome.
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kahran ramsus 20.12.20

LakerSC
at you and the video card at 0 falls. There are tons of posts on reddit. Delete the old config. Let the game make a new one, shadows on the middle, turn off the godrace. As an option, I propose to roll a mod that will improvise shadows, so that the FPS does not sink

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

LakerSC
In games there are points with a sharp drop in FPS. If you point the camera in the other direction in the same room, does the FPS drop too? I went to the shelter, everything is in a fog there. The game is completed, but I did not notice the FPS fall by rotating the camera.
Spoiler

L
LakerSC 20.12.20

Kahran Ramsus
Redit studied up and down, including the English language, nothing helps (except for rolling back to the old version of the drivers, but this is not an option). Everything that you have listed I have already done, nothing helps.

L
LakerSC 20.12.20

nestrbob
There are areas in which the fps drops to 30, if you turn away, the fps becomes 60. in other games everything is ok, the same Skyrim is going fine.

Disabling VSYNC also helps, but that's not an option either.

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

LakerSC
If turning off the vertical does not create negative effects, then the hell to turn it on?

L
LakerSC 20.12.20

nestrbob
This is how the game speeds up, including hacking becomes unrealistic.

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

LakerSC
If it accelerates, then it's not worth it, I have no such effect, probably because of the monitor - 144Hz vertical scan.

G
GalaXXXy 20.12.20

Try to download the mod (FOG Remover), it removes the haze in the rooms, maybe it will help.

L
LakerSC 20.12.20

Thank you all for your help, unfortunately nothing helps. Most likely, this is due to the dropping of the card's frequencies in certain places in the rooms, when the vertical card is turned off, the card works at 100% all the time, fps from 70 to 100. Well, okay, the loss is not great.

K
Kahran ramsus 20.12.20

LakerSC
You can also try in the afterburner to unscrew the turn limit slider by + 20-30%. If the plug is in the energy saving.

L
LakerSC 20.12.20

The problem was solved by disabling the Power Efficiency function in the Crimson drivers. Finally, you can play ...