3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
urбk 20.12.20 05:49 am

Do you know your language?

I appeal to Western Ukrainians (those who hate Russia). Do you know Ukrainian language? You have a lot of radio and television stations there that speak Ukrainian. Well, and learning a language in which almost no one on the street speaks is pointless.
44 Comments
Sort by:
M
Merkava 20.12.20

Well, you need to learn your language, but to fight off Russian is the same as to us from English.

_
_The sun_ 20.12.20

Well, I live in Ukraine, I know the Ukrainian language, like Russian, they are equally native to me, I don't hate Russia, because my parents are from there, and then what? what's the point of the topic?

D
Dairel 20.12.20

Killman, start by substantiating your words and providing evidence that Western Ukrainians hate Russians ..

u
urбk 20.12.20

provide evidence that Western Ukrainians hate Russian ..

Eastern Ukraine has always been with Russia, Western has been with Europe. Western Ukraine has always been against Russia

a
absurdus elementum 20.12.20

proof that Western Ukrainians hate Russians ..
Ask Pleischner ...

D
Dairel 20.12.20

Eastern Ukraine has always been with Russia, Western has been with Europe. Western Ukraine has always been against Russia,
this is politics .. give evidence about people and their attitude ..

u
urбk 20.12.20

this is politics .. give proof of people and their attitude ..

"Spain will defeat Russia in the semifinals, we are rooting for Spain!" This is how it is always

B
Bitch offal 20.12.20

Well, once you ask, I answer ...
throughout Ukraine, Russians are treated as people ..., people ..., they are treated well, normally, respectfully, like any other people ..., even blacks, even Chinese. ..

throughout Ukraine they treat Russian chauvinism badly .... attempts - be that as it may ... to belittle Ukrainians as a nation ..., to teach, and demand boundless selfless love ... and stupid following Russia , as for a guide ..., wherever these attempts come from ... from whose mouth they would not erupt - even Zhirinovsky or Zatulin, or drunk or sober Vasya Pupkin ... they equally do not accept ... even in the East, even in In the West, even in the South ...
Is it only in the Crimea - they are ready to lick Russia's cheek and tearfully thank for every spit in their face ...

_
_The sun_ 20.12.20

Eastern Ukraine has always been with Russia, Western has been with Europe. Western Ukraine has always had a
one-sided point of view against Russia , such as those who are not with us, those are against us. They are generally afraid of you, because no one is taking Ukraine into the European Union yet and it will take a very long time, and even then it will not interfere with good-neighborly relations between Russia and Ukraine. But in Russia, many are opposed to Ukraine, and not only the authorities, but also citizens based on social polls.

I even have a question on VKontakte - why do Russians hate Ukrainians?

B
Bitch offal 20.12.20

at least listen to Katya ... She, as I understand it, is Russian, and she lives in Ukraine ... because of her nationality or the language she speaks ...

trust your TV and Hazets less ...

_
_The sun_ 20.12.20

Many people think that Ukraine needs to make Russian the second state language, I speak more in Russian and do not agree with this.

trust your TV and Khazets less ...
oh yes, there are a lot of "kind" words about Ukraine

u
urбk 20.12.20

I even have a question on VKontakte - why do Russians hate Ukrainians?

because you hate Russians

_
_The sun_ 20.12.20

because you hate Russians

the same and the first answer was there.
I can’t hate Russians, well, what is the nationality, on the father? Russian father, mother too, I was born here, of course I have patriotic feelings for Ukraine, but this does not mean that I hate Russia. And in your understanding, for some reason, it turns out that way, if a person loves Ukraine, then it automatically means that he hates Russia, believe me this is not always the case, not always, and not even in half the cases

B
Bitch offal 20.12.20

Killman ... than a parrot to repeat the baidu from the TV - go to Ukraine and see everything for yourself ...

_
_The sun_ 20.12.20

yes, come, don't be afraid, we're not as bad as they show on TV

B
Bitch offal 20.12.20

may he be afraid ...

u
urбk 20.12.20

I'm afraid your customs won't let me in

_
_The sun_ 20.12.20

come, we will agree

u
urбk 20.12.20

well agree

P
PAVEL 666 20.12.20

These are all politicians! in fact, not everyone hates Russia in Z. Ukraine. There are people who stupidly believe their Timosha and Yushcha, and there are people who are friends with both Europeans and Russians. Don't generalize opinions!