3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GoliafJx 20.12.20 05:52 am

Adam's Apartment (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

As in the last part, he filled up the apartment with all sorts of rubbish, and after the mission in the Golem City everything was gone. All that was left was what was in the boxes behind the wall. It's a shame = (
Is it just me or everyone?
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 20.12.20

GoliafJx
Smart home cleaning has caused.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 20.12.20

Perhaps the game has a limit on the number of objects, or the objects themselves disappear over time or by script. Not Gothic, unfortunately, in this regard. I often cut down the police - I can’t break the locks. If I don't pick up something, it disappears.

s
saa0891 20.12.20

GoliafJx I

had to sell everything (although I still have nothing to spend money on, I already have more than 100K, they could at least come up with different chips and an interior for the same apartment, what could be bought), and leave especially valuable trash in boxes.

G
GoliafJx 20.12.20

Sucks = (Nothing was missing in the last part

H
Hattack 20.12.20

saa0891
Definitely the decor would not hurt ))

s
saa0891 20.12.20

Hattack wrote:
Definitely, the decor would not hurt ))
Yes, in general, it is sad that the apartment was practically not used in various gameplay situations, except for one small attack (I really have not gone through to the end), but you can come up with many different gameplay chips and moments.

_
_Ozymandias_ 20.12.20

This is not Fallout 4 with building a house. Jensen will change this apartment in the next part (and the country too), so this is not necessary. We got used to carrying all sorts of rubbish with us in Skyrim (like the inhabitants of the scoop) and complain that it is not so everywhere. The game is not about that.

s
saa0891 20.12.20

_Ozymandias_ wrote:
This is not Fallout 4 with building a house. Jensen will change this apartment in the next part (and the country too), so this is not necessary.
What does the construction have to do with the next part, we are talking about the fact that such an element as an apartment is used in the game to a minimum, although one could easily come up with much more diverse ways of using it, for example, repel a hacker attack, find and defuse a bomb, drag some NPC there for interrogation , even the attack that is in the game could be much more interesting and not one, while using the protection system and mechanisms in the apartment, but you can come up with a huge number of options, but here it is just stupid and that's all, it's silly not to use such an element, for what they did it then.

s
sources 20.12.20

saa0891
I already have more than 100K
So you are a cheater if you have more than 100K. I will put in every corner, collect everything that is possible and sell what I can, incl. I pick up weapons from the dead and sell them, even with booze. I spent 57 hours in the game, did not buy a single praxis, I spent only the first time on ammunition for weapons and cell batteries. Now I have 65 pieces of money. In addition, loot in the game does not spawn again. If you have enclosed a box, nothing else will appear in it. Well, it's impossible to have more than 100K dough without cheats

s
saa0891 20.12.20

sources wrote:
Well, it's impossible to have more than 100K dough without cheats.
When I don't use cheats in games, I just don't understand what is the point of playing like that, all the interest from the game is lost.

It's just that you apparently do not examine the locations very well, on Neuropozin alone you can easily raise 50 pieces at least, even if you give it to all the NPCs who ask for it, I now have 25 more units in my inventory, this is plus 25 pieces.
Plus a lot of expensive parts, a processor, a pump, etc. trash.
And by the way, I also bought all the praxis that the merchants had, so there is a lot of money in the game, if you really set yourself the goal of selling every gun you find, you can raise even more money, well, this is completely hemorrhoids, and so it’s no good to go.