3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alec Says 20.12.20 05:52 am

Buying things on ebay?

The question is, in fact, is it worth buying things that, for one reason or another, are not available in stores?
And do they deliver to the Russian hinterlands?
Also, give a couple of tips on how the ordering process works and its implementation.
PS I am a very conservative person and do not trust new sources.
9 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 20.12.20

-
- DILOR- 20.12.20

GillianSeed
Any sane person makes purchases on eBay based on these criteria (the number of positive reviews, the number of similar lots sold, etc.), http://forums.playground.ru/talk/aliexpress_vs_ebay-834710/

V
Vova126 20.12.20

Paying through paypal strains, it requires you to enter a TIN, or a pension number or something else.

A
Alec Says 20.12.20

Vova126
Now they have come up with cool magazines on the Internet on specialized sites to place, and for children, an INN also appears from 6-7 years old, so this is becoming the norm. ...
But here I have another question: do you use the Paypal service? It is safe and how is the conversion of currency from rubles to dollars, for example?

r
requiemmm 20.12.20

This is a serious risk. Gaster work on sorting, they can easily steal or lose something from the shipment. And you will not do anything to them, there are no legal ways to fight. And illegal - for this shit from Tajikistan they give a term as for a person.
If you take something, then something inexpensive and voluminous to steal is unprofitable and difficult to shake out. Well, do not shine the main map there, borrow a separate one.

A
Alec Says 20.12.20

requiemmm
If, for example, you order a stylized case for a gamepad or tablet, do you think there is a demand for these things among the buyers of stolen goods?

T
Tigers_Trust 20.12.20

The most dangerous moment in buying from abroad is how your product will be treated in the internal mail.
I myself was a witness when the person standing in front of me opened the parcel to check why it was so light, when he opened it he found that the box was empty (although he ordered a watch).
They started the proceedings (this all happened in my presence), found out that the goods entered the country with a weight of 200 and something grams, the man took the scales and hung it right away, together with the packaging the weight of the parcel was approximately 70-80 grams.
The head of the post office offered to write him an application and so on, but immediately said that the proceedings would be long + the small package (wristwatch) almost negated the chance of a refund.

But the above did not scare me, I also used internal mail, ordered things from aliexpress, everything came without problems.

In the hinterland, delivery will be only by Russian post (this is just an assumption, as I doubt that the delivery service will be dragged into the outback because of 1 delivery, if this is not stimulated by a good amount of money).
Paypal is a normal system, if there is any jamb, then you can solve everything via the Internet.

r
requiemmm 20.12.20

GillianSeed
No, unlikely. Here the tablet itself can be stolen. There is still a customs house, over there on the hansa at one of the brows the box was wrapped up and did not want to give it away. Just a piece of wood, nifiga not the main part of the weapon. They lost my instrument, opened it, spilled it, spanked it anyhow as it was sent, freaks.
There are ordinary Tajik peasants, plowing for a pittance, tyryat simple, bright and understandable things. That is, a NYOH with protruding wires, dumb glands or a piece of iron of a strange shape will pass without problems. And a mobile phone - a tablet - a watch - cash, yes, there are still people trying to send money in parcels - jewelry and so on can be stolen.

A
Alec Says 20.12.20

requiemmm
I heard that recently a number of laws have been adopted, one of the clauses in which obliges to open and check parcels, which is why it is risky to send anything by post to Russia.