3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ingbelial 20.12.20 05:52 am

Stick in Two Wheels (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

People, how to defuse both the bomb and the orchid in London?
10 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QUAKE885 20.12.20

Ingbelial is
impossible, just one thing. I myself tried two birds with one stone at the same time, but during the passage of one, about in the middle, there is a conversation that the second failed

S
SpartanSoap 20.12.20

I did it. First he flunked Marchenko, then he saved Brown.

S
StillAlive163rus 20.12.20

You can do both.
At one point, you will have a choice, go to the bank for evidence of poison * Orchid *, or go to save the girl who made the bombs. If you go to the girl and at the end persuade her to surrender, she will give a disarming device (looks like a device for opening doors, only the color is different. We save it about the post of the mission. When there is a choice to go to save the politicians or go to the boss, go and save the politicians first. And when you are at the boss during the dialogue at the beginning you will have a couple of seconds to turn off his bomb. And your achievement. After that, the fight immediately begins, I still did not understand how to persuade him. They said that all the bosses can be chatted.

S
SpartanSoap 20.12.20

StillAlive163rus
xs, I just beat Marchenko first and then saved the delegates. Prior to that, he convinced the bomb designer to surrender and received the device.

i
ilya1iz2 20.12.20

Yes, I did it, by the way I didn’t even set out to do it. At first I wanted to go to save people, but then halfway I changed my mind and went after the officials, there I helped Miller (Achivka), and then, as it turned out, I managed to go to the boss, before how he blew everything up.

L
Lekar23 20.12.20

ilya1iz2
I just didn't manage to save Miller, at what point should I rivet the antidote?

S
Sirines 20.12.20

It doesn't matter where to start, the main thing is to do everything quickly (10 minutes)

R
RolandXIII 20.12.20

Sirines It
seems to me that the time frame is much wider. I decided to first save the delegates, and it took only 15 minutes (at least) to reach them. And then about 10 more I got to Marchenko. Achievement is taken.

F
Flow4Master 20.12.20

Yes, I also saved the delegates for a long time, ransacking every corner, much longer than 10 minutes. And still knocked out the achievement. It doesn't depend on time at all.

T
TheDexter 20.12.20

Can Miller be saved?