3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seik0n 20.12.20 05:52 am

Hardest race. (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

What's your hardest race as a racer / law enforcement officer?
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
Seik0n 20.12.20

For example, the first time I got behind the wheel of a reventon, I had to arrive at the gold in 1:48. At 0.01 late, sorry for the screen I did not make. (=

K
Kit90 20.12.20

Chevrolet Corvette Z06 from cops for a call where you need to come, finished it off when all the missions had already closed, the car is very disobedient at turns * the car constantly skips + interacts with the handbrake also terribly - even concluded that this is the most disobedient and unsuccessful car of cops, because I spent the most time on the track with this "masterpiece".
PlayGround.ru
- NFSHP turns me back only from him.

S
Seik0n 20.12.20

Yes, it was always like this in all the latest nfs series. ))))

a
abunabi 20.12.20

Maclaren F1 preview, it was many, many, many, many ... many times)

x
xAndrewx 20.12.20

The most difficult is where the rivals are on the Veyrons. There I stupidly did not reach the finish line.

H
Hippie_Dog 20.12.20

abunabi
I disagree. From the 3rd or 4th time I got it for gold, ahead of me by a few seconds, to pass.

a
abunabi 20.12.20

Agent00Sasha
And what? Here, as far as I understand, my own opinion is expressed, and the ultimate truth is not established.

S
Seik0n 20.12.20

Now, it was easy for someone with reventon, but for example it was hard for me.

B
Burnout_S89 20.12.20

Pere went through the Maclaren F1 preview 10 times. From the 12th, he still went to gold with an advance of 5 seconds. A controlled drift decides every second. Lock up a second, count yourself lost a lot of time, or unsuccessfully entered a corner

C
Cold blood 20.12.20

For me, Ultimate Road Car is a McLaren F1 preview. I did not immediately understand how to go there.

s
sergy172 20.12.20

The hardest "Seacrest Tour", and the longest.
Very similar to a couple of tracks from the First NSF.
One to one.

K
Kit90 20.12.20

Something not everyone became friends with McLaren)) McLaren went to gold, I don’t remember exactly how much, but easier than with a Shevrale corvette, McLaren even enters the turns strictly.

k
k1slim 20.12.20

The hardest one for the police - one of the first previews, on an Aston Martin One-77
For a driver - I can't remember, all are not difficult ..

K
Kit90 20.12.20

For the riders, yes, there are no fines.

P
PaHaR 20.12.20

Xs, but I can't remember anything) Probably the same preview of the Mac too ... Passed from the 3rd time ... Later I realized how to go there and removed 25+ seconds from the golden time)))

G
Grandfather Babay 20.12.20

For racers, both races on SL AMG 65 .... for cops, in principle

S
Seik0n 20.12.20

By the way, I also had to sweat with the SL AMG 65.))

w
wejt 20.12.20

Oh, well, those who.
In which you have to catch one dangerous racer.

M
MIHANA007 20.12.20

wejt
There are many

m
m4s_fap 20.12.20

The same with MB SL AMG 65 is a very "tough" car, there were no problems for the cops, if only for a while =)