3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BatmanWayne221 20.12.20 05:52 am

Optimization (Dead by Daylight)

I've been playing for a month and a half, during this time 137 hours in incentive, so I was late, I confess. Perhaps this topic was raised here, but I have not seen it. So, the bottom line is that I have 750TI-2GB and 16 gigs of RAM. In theory, on such a system, this far from the most demanding game should produce stable 60 fps, why did I decide that? Yes, I just have The Witcher 3 (on high), Assassin Syndicate (on medium-high) and, God forbid, Batman Arkham Knight (on low, alas) fly at 60 fps. The Witcher even gives 80. This miracle of nature gives out 40 fps for a survivor and very often drops to 20, for a maniac it rarely happens 30 and, attention ... THIS IS ON THE MOTHER OF HIS LOW, LOW, CARL! Settings! Am I the only one here? I understand this on the pre-system with 730-1 gig of vidyuhi and 4 gig of RAM, but now what? It can be fixed? Are developers working on this at all? By the way,
31 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 20.12.20

BatmanWayne221
Ultra and low, there is no difference in DBD, except in 1fps

X
Xenomorph_drone 20.12.20

the game has excellent optimization, you just don't need to use video cards that are not in the recommended ones. I have 60 fps stable.

S
SanKa Games 20.12.20

If the connection to the host is bad, then you will not see any 60. Yes, they are not needed here. And try to set the resolution to automatic, it helped me to get 10-20 frames plus on my GT 630. This is not the screen resolution, but the texture resolution, as I understand it. And yes, what percentage?

B
BatmanWayne221 20.12.20

sanya100500143
AMD Athlon (tm) X4 840 Quad Core 3.10 GHz. I put this thing on, it only added a couple of frames. And about 60 I do not agree, they are still needed. Do you know what it is like when you update your bucket to a normal state, in all, practically games, you have 60 and all ZBS, and some not too demanding online crap gives out 20 again? Personally, I am very offended, this computer can pull it even at high altitudes, but because of the online it gives out 20 fps and sends it in three letters.

B
BatmanWayne221 20.12.20

Xenomorph_drone
Can't name systems?

S
SanKa Games 20.12.20

BatmanWayne221
Looked at the characteristics ... The game needs a supercomputer for normal operation (60 frames). Well, at least it works. By the way, an interesting fact: on my bucket it produces 30-40 frames with small drawdowns of up to 25 in some moments (heavily loaded with light sources, my video has this weak side)

B
BatmanWayne221 20.12.20

sanya100500143
It's strange, like the game is not so cool in terms of grafon, like the same Batman, or the Witcher ..... Well, personally, she barely holds 30 and sags to 20, especially not cool to play like a maniac.

S
SanKa Games 20.12.20

BatmanWayne221
Well, there could still be Unrealistic Engine Four try to consume computer resources and frames per second.

B
BatmanWayne221 20.12.20

I do not understand anything. I decided to play, put ultra. And what do you think? For a survivor, 30 stable fps with variables up to 28. For a maniac 25. WHAT THE HELL IS IT BETTER AT ULTRAS than at low ones?

X
Xenomorph_drone 20.12.20

sanya100500143
Yes, it's just a vidyuha for 2 gigs and no more. The main thing is to pull vidyuhu 100%, not 60%.

S
SanKa Games 20.12.20

Xenomorph_drone
Well, exaggerated a bit. Well, at least with the minimum wages, they went too far. In theory, it cannot even start for me, but in fact it works in 30-40 frames. Mystic.