3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAXIKAGANIM 20.12.20 05:52 am

Matchmaking failed (Battlefield 1)

From the beginning, it did not connect to the EA servers at all (the Internet was normal). Now this is the topic. I want to play a battle, but only some mistakes :(
17 Comments
Sort by:
q
qwerty4444 20.12.20

The same problem, and yesterday everything was fine with online.

B
BoySKAyt 20.12.20

MAXIKAGANIM
doesn't plow either

v
vitalik76 20.12.20

When automatically searching for servers, for some reason in 99% of cases "Matchmaking failed". "An Error occured" also often appears during manual searches. In rare cases, it turns out to connect to the server. And in the list of servers with less than 80 ping I have not seen.

M
MAXIKAGANIM 20.12.20

qwerty4444
I skated in the morning - everything was normal

R
RUSSIAN RACER36 20.12.20

MAXIKAGANIM
And mine too. From morning to lunch I played, everything was normal, but now it does not connect. They say it is associated with DDoS attacks

U
Uresc 20.12.20

you are not the only one I have the same bullshit matchmaking failed ((((

B
BoySKAyt 20.12.20

MAXIKAGANIM logged
in through servers

M
MAXIKAGANIM 20.12.20

BoySKAyt
I tried, nothing worked () ((

J
Jovkhar 20.12.20

hmm ... and so I wanted to play before going to bed (((((already very negative minus

B
BelaPYC 20.12.20

Same stuff. I think I'll come in and play. And here on you ...

s
shhelkun 20.12.20

yes, goof, somewhere a piece of cable was cut ...

v
v1806v 20.12.20

Yes, just today everyone who was not an insider started downloading the game and playing. As a result, the people were added and the servers were lagging.

E
Ewgenij_BLR 20.12.20

They write that the ddos ​​attack
https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/50hy6r/matchmaking_failed/

b
burn the console 20.12.20

TheCharCreep
Ahah, I also decided to reboot the origin and now I can not enter everything.

v
v1806v 20.12.20

http://help.ea.com/article/not-able-to-connect-to-online-play this address is written after a connection error. In short, they have problems, but you solve them! We are waiting for when they will fix it in general. Although judging by some posts, the Americans are connected through the server browser in the game. If you're lucky .

M
Marsj 20.12.20

burn the console
After rebooting Origin, Origin booted offline first, rebooted Origin and norms again.
The beta release of BF1 shook Origin itself.

v1806v
My beta connects, but not the first time with Error and Falled. If the error is Not Logged It, then do not start. Errors every time you start beta are random.

Q
Quite gone 20.12.20

There is a myth that the launch of the beta BF is possible without hemorrhoids. But this is just a myth.