3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Brave sailor 20.12.20 05:52 am

Seeker of secrets and her books. (Divinity: Original Sin)

I read that the seeker of secrets has new books of skill and skill points, each time after the characters receive a new level. It's true? And then she got a new level, but she did not have new books.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 20.12.20

0000Ptasha
This is true only for older versions, in some of the patches this shop was closed.

N
NatanieLzZ 20.12.20

She has no books at all now, only maps

-
-Dismal- 20.12.20

NatanieLzZ
In enhanced edition there is, but as mentioned above one-time!

00 Brave sailor 20.12.20

NatanieLzZ Are the
cards useful? I bought a couple and don't know where the marks appeared.

-
-Dismal- 20.12.20

0000Ptasha Secret
cards, it is not better not to buy, there is nothing you can’t dig out, for this money it is better to buy the necessary thing from a merchant + with 11 + perception installed, you yourself will find all these secrets. Well, if you bought it, read the secrets on the tab and count whether you have been there or not yet)

N
NatanieLzZ 20.12.20

-Dismal-
I didn't have a single book ((

00 Brave sailor 20.12.20

NatanieLzZ
I came at the 10th level and she had two books. Maybe you didn't come there?

00 Brave sailor 20.12.20

-Dismal-
and how much total perception is necessary for it to be normal? And then there is little sense from perception, the crit chance is increased by only 1%.

-
-Dismal- 20.12.20

0000Ptasha
As far as I remember, the perception also adds OD and has always been a priority in DOS, then there is no secret above 15, so think about how much you need for a comfortable game)

N
NatanieLzZ 20.12.20

0000Ptasha
Seeker of secrets in the shelter alone, so it's hard to go wrong. I found it, I don't remember when and since then I checked each level, but I never saw books, only maps. Possibly a bug. As well as the fact that all merchants have the same books. For example, in Silverglenn, the seller's books of fire are exactly the same as those of Arhu and the elemental. The other elements are the same, although in the classic version each of the merchants had their own assortment.