3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yellow87 20.12.20 05:56 am

Herald Warrior + Alchemist (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone. I am a new person, both on the forum and in the game.
I've only been playing for a few days. The version of the game The Witcher 3 1.22 + 19 DLC + Add-ons Hearts of Stone + Blood and Wine

To be honest, I don't really know all the subtleties yet, there are many questions, and I am gradually looking for answers to them.
Now I am 14 lvl - I make a lot of mistakes, but this is probably not the point.

I read different articles, forums, maybe I missed something, maybe I misunderstood.
I liked the description from GventPlayer http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/npc/alhimik_slabak_nedostojnyj_vnimaniya_ili_nepobedimyj_personazh-873236/

But I would like to know if it is possible to combine a swordsman and an alchemist?
From the alchemist, I liked that he has a huge reserve of lives, he can drink all sorts of potions to increase damage many times (I hope this increase would work if combined with a warrior)
But I would also like to wave a sword
Tell me this type would be promising?
And could you tell
me how to develop it, what to download, what to wear (I'm now 14 lvl)
Thank you
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prides 20.12.20

Honestly, the advice that people can give you here will be very subjective, and it's not a fact that their style of play will suit you, because everyone has their own taste for gameplay. If according to the subject, then of course you can combine a swordsman and an alchemist, in principle, any branch can well complement another. I would advise you to pay attention to the signs as well - they clearly deserve attention, and combinations with them will bring you much more color into the game, although this is also purely my opinion. If, however, you still scored on the signs - wear light or heavy armor (at your discretion) - depending on which style of fighting you prefer. In close combat, the first thing you need to do is to pump in full normal and reinforced strikes (5 points each) because, if I'm not mistaken, they give the most damage. I will not advise anything about the quality of the alchemist, because I have never downloaded it. Good luck.

Y
Yellow87 20.12.20

Good day. Thanks for your quick review.
I also like to use signs, and from what I have read, I understand that they are needed anyway.
I just would like to hit well with the sword - but playing the whole game stupidly waving my hand is not interesting (at least to me)
At the moment I use signs and use a sword (since the basic terms have not yet been studied and the names are remembered)
Now I am pumping fast attack, some strong attack
Fire sign + shield sign.
I'm thinking of resetting the signs - I've already found how to do it and start pumping on a new
one.In general, I think 2 branches (6 squares) to make red
1 branch (3 squares) to make alchemy - so that you can make all kinds of potions, and drink a lot of them (I read from drinking 3 decoctions of the necessary stats increase many times)
1 branch for signs
Or is it better in a different way?

N
Noob Inquisitor 20.12.20

Yellow87
I've been swinging the swordsman and signs throughout the game. Alchemy is not mine, I didn't like it right away. And about the signs - as for me, the best option is to download Igni and, of course, Quen. Sometimes this shield saved from situations in which without it there would be one hundred percent tin) In general, as they said from above, everyone has their own tastes in this regard. For example, in the same Dark Souls I cannot stand magicians, although in moments I understand that it would be a little easier with him. Many adore him, but I can't stand all these spells and staffs) In general, download whatever you think is necessary - you won't be mistaken in any case. The game from this will not become less interesting.

Y
Yellow87 20.12.20

Thanks everyone. I will try.

D
DreamZed 20.12.20

go to the topic "builds" and choose what you like. all the same, in any build at the end of the game you will destroy everyone. a patchwork in which gameplay you prefer and whether you want to squeeze the most out of your build or not.