3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scattered boy 20.12.20 05:58 am

is it possible to knock out all the cops in Prague? (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

I want to try all the police in Prague to cut them out and throw them somewhere in the sewer. Is this really possible? Will they appear again or will they no longer be?
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Scattered boy 20.12.20

exactly if they all sleep and not kill the type will be considered that they are alive and will not spawn?

T
Theodore77 20.12.20

I've chopped half of them, they don't appear again

S
Scattered boy 20.12.20

Theodore77 are
you in stealth their walish?

b
blackbird040902 20.12.20

In HR it is possible, and therefore in MD it is possible (after all, MD is HR only better :)

I
Inril 20.12.20

Oh yeah! I just wanted to write it myself. These cops have already pulled me up. You get out of the carriage - show the documents! Aug got naughty, you shoot in the head and immediately start shooting at you. For all their corruption, they are terribly meticulous and prevent them from committing illegal actions. For example, I want to bang the sectarians who are yelling under my window. If you kill them all and make a path from the bodies to Adam's apartment, will they get out?

B
Bard Buttercup 20.12.20

Inril
Yes, just do it. I carry a trash can down the street and accidentally hooked the auga homeless man with the edge of the container once in total. He will scream like "I have blood, I have blood"! Well, these law enforcement officers, let’s smack at me right away.
If you kill them all and make a path from the bodies to Adam’s apartment, will they get out?
No, they will not come back. At least I haven’t got the answer yet. Although they are sleeping with me and not killed

I
Inril 20.12.20

Bard Buttercup
Okay, right now, Golem City I'll go through and try. And I will have a reason to say "I will go there, even if I have to walk over corpses!" Bwa ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!
The main thing is that autosave does not happen. By the way ... Does it piss anyone else off? I am always saved when I sit behind the boxes. And since after loading it is necessary to press Space, and I jump to Space ... Enrages!

B
Bard Buttercup 20.12.20

Inril
There is such a problem with autosaves. Well, not a problem, but an unpleasant moment. I also noticed the game loves to save when you climb into someone's apartment or somewhere in a secluded place. Then, if you suddenly die, you have to climb out of the apartment onto the street again. Therefore, I prefer to re-save myself after autoclock.
By the way, do you know any secret access to the Palisade bank? The last time I poked around there, now the garbage in front of the entrance is a living chain of heads at 10 and checks. And the red zone. Moreover, the bank itself is not hostile inside. Just in front of the entrance. If I break through them on me inside, they will all aggro at once. And then I have a quest there. I would go there unnoticed and then it’s normal

I
Inril 20.12.20

Bard Buttercup
Bank Palisade ... Something familiar ... An hour's quest from the wrong guy who sells Old for Neuroposin? I just already climbed the whole city, and on quests not far advanced. I want to swing in front of them.

B
Bard Buttercup 20.12.20

Inril
No, not from him. This quest on the bank will then be given by a dude from OG29. But this is an additional quest, not a story quest. You, like in OG29, will come to rummage there well and talk to everyone and you will find him

S
STRANGER1971 20.12.20

Inril
I have long been quiet under my window)
Shouted there is only a vociferous woman, the rest are quiet. Now the vociferous quietly sniffs under the former sect leader in his apartment)

B
Bard Buttercup 20.12.20

STRANGER1971
I'm wondering what will happen if the lulled thug Dvali is brought under the cops' nose to throw it. They will revive him and kill him, or maybe they will attack me? When I was dragging the knocked-out cop across the main street, they snapped at me. Although there was no animosity before this

S
STRANGER1971 20.12.20

Buttercup Bard
When I was dragging the cut-down women into my community, the locals didn't like it. The police and guards grabbed their weapons. This is problem. It's a shame that you can't wrap them up, for example, in a carpet, or load them into a box so that they won't be seen.

I
Inril 20.12.20

Buttercup Bard
Still interested in the entrance to the bank?

B
Bard Buttercup 20.12.20

Inril
Yes, of course! I'm only interested NOT in the central entrance, otherwise they cordoned off the bastards

I
Inril 20.12.20

Buttercup Bard
How big is the cordon zone? There is a parking lot opposite the main entrance. You jump down, there is a door with a lock. 4 lvl, I don't know the code. There are cameras and three guards in the garage. At the other end there appears to be a door. There you will need a rebreather, breaking through walls and an enhanced jump. There is gas everywhere. Near the door lies the body of a dude. You go there. Once again you break through the wall and you are in storage A. Look at the map, there you can either go through the server room through the ventilation (there are 2 of them - floor and wall), or through the main entrance. There, in the secret room, you can open the door.
I can't say anything about the locks, I entered with a card through the bank. And he left through the sewers, breaking through walls and opening doors from the back. I don’t know if they can get lit if you left the store, although you didn’t come in. I have covered almost the entire bank, except for Guard B and underground levels. I'm looking for a card to access the elevator.

By the way, in storage A there are closed cells 4 and 5 lvl. If the skill allows, search. There are many interesting things. Or electronic lockpicks ...
Good luck.

B
Bard Buttercup 20.12.20

Inril
Yes, there is a cordon zone just in front of the bank entrance, there are 3 police cars and 5 cops and a red zone along the entire length of the building facade.
ATP for the tip, I have all these research skills, I will dare))

I
Inril 20.12.20

Buttercup Bard
As for me, any player should have these skills. Because stealth with them becomes much easier, and it's just easier to live.