3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scattered boy 20.12.20 05:58 am

Met Irenka Bauer from the Golden Ticket Quest in Golem City! (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

in the city of golems I met Irenka the bauer from the golden ticket quest :)) where it was necessary to register passes, but it turned out to register only one pass out of two (So when I registered I made an edward and refused Irenka and later I met her in the city of golems she was exiled ! and you can talk to her again) probably there you can meet someone one who was denied when registering passes you :) who is interested in where to find them in the city of golems, please contact me!
11 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inspektor_73 20.12.20

Scattered boy
If the merchant refused from the store ,. then you will meet him.

O
Ostap bandera 20.12.20

I also found and then searched the whole map in search of neuroposin in order to soften its share at least a little.

F
Flow4Master 20.12.20

I completed the pass quest after my visit to the city of Golems, and then she was found in the cell with K. in the quest to rescue samizdat people, and with them she was evacuated. Did you also have it?
Ostap Bandera
neuropozin is in the police warehouse in the city of Golems and, as far as I remember, in the doctor's office, whom you meet as soon as you get to the city of Golems.

s
saa0891 20.12.20

Scattered boy

Spoiler The man who made the pass will eventually meet in the sewer (in Prague) on the Samizdat quest, the quest is given automatically when there is martial law in Prague

s
saa0891 20.12.20

Ostap Bandera wrote:
I also found and then searched the whole map in search of neuroposin in order to soften its share at least a little.
It's strange that even exs are not given for this.

S
Scattered boy 20.12.20

saa0891
And I knocked out all these samizdat people and handed over to this type of vat I probably will have this quest as you wrote

S
Scattered boy 20.12.20

Ostap Bandera
still has neroposin at the Galois merchant, if he makes friends with him, then neroposin can be taken from his warehouse when he opens

L
Listoman 20.12.20

Yes you shooo. Irene herself ???? We urgently need to make a blog about this sensation

R
RDIFB0 20.12.20

It can be seen a second time.

B
Bard Buttercup 20.12.20

I also found Irene, since the H-pose with me I always carry 5 bottles for such cases. I felt so sorry for her (By the way, there is a doctor in the city of golems, she also asks for N-pos

B
Beirut 20.12.20

If you read everything and climb into every corner, you can also find the hut of the terrorist who blew himself up at the beginning of the game, and even more, you can find his wife.