3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fgafgafga23 20.12.20 06:00 am

Can the main menu splash screen be pulled from the game files? (Hitman: Absolution)

this video shows that screensaver,
I would like to put this screensaver on the desktop instead of the wallpaper, or if someone knows where you can already download such a ready-made theme, then share the link)
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pumping iron 20.12.20

fgafgafga23
This bik video should be in the game files

f
fgafgafga23 20.12.20

Pumping Iron
damn if I did it myself, I already did this in one game, damn it now we need the game files), now I don’t have this game downloaded, do you happen to have it? I will be very grateful if you throw off this vidos, otherwise you will have to download the game for the sake of this video)))

P
Pumping iron 20.12.20

fgafgafga23
If I had a game, I would throw you off

f
fgafgafga23 20.12.20

Pumping Iron
So you still have to download the game)
thank you for telling you what to look for

P
Pumping iron 20.12.20

fgafgafga23
Please

A
AdroV 20.12.20

fgafgafga23

D
Diablonos 20.12.20

Pumping Iron
Why reinvent the wheel?
You take any trailer in absolute HD quality, looking for the right moment, press printscreen and voila:

just as any vidos can be easily pulled and cut from YouTube

f
fgafgafga23 20.12.20

AdroV
Hello, I have already seen that video, but YouTube has spoiled the quality and I already wrote to the author so that he would throw off the original video from the game, by the way, he wrote in the comments how he did it if someone does not know how.

f
fgafgafga23 20.12.20

Diablonos
I didn't want to make a photo from this video, I wanted to put this video on the desktop instead of a screensaver through a special program, but I wonder if it's worth it)

s
saa0891 20.12.20

fgafgafga23

Install the game and shoot the video yourself, if the quality is so important to you, just set the bitrate to the maximum (if, for example, you shoot ShadowPlay), if you shoot with Fraps, then the bitrate is outrageous there, and you also have to press it.

Well, or let them drop you the bik file who has the game installed.

f
fgafgafga23 20.12.20

saa0891
Yes, you probably have to download the game yourself and pull out this screensaver, I would even download if there was space on the hard disk, a terabyte is just not enough for me))
I don’t want to shoot, it’s better for me to pull the original video out of the game and not wrap up with bitrate, I'm just confused if the system will slow down from such a splash screen and will the names of the folders on the desktop be normally visible?

s
saa0891 20.12.20

fgafgafga23

It's just that if you take a bik file, your program is unlikely to see it (it will still need to be encoded in MPEG) and it will hardly slow down, although again it depends on the program you will use, hell knows how it works, I like that too I wanted to patch up the vidos from Skyrim (the nature is very chic there) and use it as wallpaper, but my hands never reached it.

f
fgafgafga23 20.12.20

saa0891
Yes, it's not a problem to recode in MPEG)
I did not mean to slow down on the desktop, but when something hard I will start, for example, some kind of games, you know they always say in "acceleration lessons" you need to remove all widgets from the desktop and generally all the design of Windows is lowered to the level of 95 Windows)) and if a video is played on my desktop even at a time when I, for example, will play, then there may be FPS subsidence for anyone, although I thought that this video would not always work, but only after several minutes of inactivity of the system, so to speak, kill two birds with one stone) although you will need to look for programs that will allow you to do this.