3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fox345 20.12.20 06:00 am

Mod manager. Question. (Fallout 4)

started to install the mod a window with a choice appeared. tell me who knows. what checkboxes should be removed so as not to install unnecessary garbage on the computer.
Spoiler
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 20.12.20

You won't get any garbage anyway, leave everything that is by default.

P
Pro100 Andrew 20.12.20

fox345
fox345
The first jackdaw is a shortcut to the slave. table
Second - a shortcut to a quick launch
Other associations of file types with the program

f
fox345 20.12.20

Pro100 Andrew
these associations must be installed?

N
NikaFM 20.12.20

fox345
No, but it's better to associate. The first two, to download from the nexus through the mod manager, the third and fourth, to open files from the context menu.

f
fox345 20.12.20

NikaFM
clear

f
fox345 20.12.20

alex.spencer.3576
don’t dumb you moron. I come across this program for the first time and I do not want to pick up any amigo with Yandex.

E
EMPs 20.12.20

fox345
even those amigo and Yandex always write about their jackdaw about the license ... and there are three of them (Yandex browser, and something else there)
and whatever is put on ... isn't it easier to download everything from off sites? And even more so, NMM has absolutely nothing to do with Russia, respectively, there can be no amigos or Yandex in it.

f
fox345 20.12.20

EMPs
I'm glad you're such an expert on nmm.

E
EMPs 20.12.20

fox345
What does an expert have to do with it, is it possible that the off site and the installer do not see where there is not even a Russian language?

f
fox345 20.12.20

EMPs
I complimented you. and not sarcastic if you are about it. and I gave amigo and Yandex as an example, and besides them, you can pick up all sorts of nasty things. I'd rather ask knowledgeable people than take risks.

E
EMPs 20.12.20

fox345
well, you can do it, but for this from our "suppliers", downloading from off sites, if the software really values ​​itself, it doesn't bother with nasty things) The nexus has quite a few users (and many of them are premium - who pay), respectively, they do not it is profitable to put nasty things into your assemblies

f
fox345 20.12.20

EMPs
approx.