3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oich 20.12.20 06:00 am

Transparent main character in the game (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone.
Has anyone encountered such a problem: suddenly, the main character becomes transparent. It is worth stopping and everything, like the Predator in the film of the same name. He began to move again - became visible. The last drivers are for everything, the problem arises both in a clean game and with installed mods. Loading early saves doesn't help. I attach the screenshots, here, on the first, I stand in full growth with the exposed gun, the outlines can be seen on the screen:

This is what a pip-boy looks like:

I don’t know what to do, please advise.
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dassent 20.12.20

Stealth Boy Not Included?

o
oich 20.12.20

No way.

D
Dassent 20.12.20

oich
and the effects are not superimposed any?

o
oich 20.12.20

What do you mean by effects? If we are talking about all kinds of chemistry, drugs, then no, absolutely pure character.

D
Dassent 20.12.20

oich
just in the table of effects there is nothing? you never know, it can be glitchy that

s
sysoevnikita 20.12.20

is the game a pirate?

o
oich 20.12.20

Dassent
Where to see this very table of effects?
sysoevnikita
Game - license.

n
nero___ 20.12.20

These symptoms can be removed just by removing an element of armor that makes such an effect (shoulders, armor, helmet or leggings) there should be an inscription associated with stealth.

o
oich 20.12.20

nero___
Thanks, I'll try. This is probably about armor / clothing upgrades that increase the character's stealth, am I getting it right?

D
Dassent 20.12.20

oich
in the pip- boy statistics and the q button, and nero writes correctly, maybe there is an effect on the armor

o
oich 20.12.20

Dassent
Thank you very much, I will try. I will inform you about the results, positive or negative.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

they don't see you lul
I see some kind of shader silhouette and this is provided for by some objects in the game
or it's some kind of annoying bug or mod,
but with a part of the rendering video card, most likely everything is fine

o
oich 20.12.20

MunchkiN 616
Thank you, I will test it again on a clean game without mods. We still need to figure out what's the matter.

_
_silva_ 20.12.20

oich wrote:
I stand in full height with the exposed gun
No, not in full.

S
Stranger 20.12.20

oich
And it seems to me you just put on some kind of clothes that give stealth when sitting down. And he wrote "I'm standing in full height with the gun exposed", although in reality you are sitting.

o
oich 20.12.20

Wanderer
Yes, it's my fault, I wrote incorrectly about full growth. I will experiment with clothes.

o
oich 20.12.20

nero___
You were right, it's about the items of clothing with imposed soundproofing and / or stealth effects. When using regular armor / clothing, transparency disappears. Thanks for the helpful advice.