3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Man_without_conscience 20.12.20 06:00 am

FPS dropped (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Actually, I played with 30 fps and played for my own pleasure, until after a dialogue with Aleksander at the PROSTEZ clinic, I started to freak out wildly. A frame in a few seconds. On any graphics settings, in any resolution. At the same time, nothing slows down in the menu and inventory, in the breech too. I tried the next day - the same thing. What to do? Played more than 2 hours, money cannot be returned.
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leva Bi-2 20.12.20

Human_without_conscience
Yes, it's a jamb

M
Man_without_conscience 20.12.20

Lyova Bi-2
mmmm, nice. You will have to wait for patches. 10/10.

L
Leva Bi-2 20.12.20

Man_without_conscience
Yes, hike so)

s
sources 20.12.20

30 fps is fun ??

A
ABRASc. 20.12.20

sources
Yes, you can imagine, and there are also some crazy people who don't play 4k.

M

I solved the problem.

a
ayyrasmus 20.12.20

Man_without_conscience
How? .about.

m
mr.STR 20.12.20

Human_bez_conscience
The same garbage, just started much further on the plot (12 hours played). Begins wildly freezing at a strictly defined moment of the game, when in a mission where you have to investigate a terrorist attack, you approach a policeman who is standing at the exit from the metro. Moreover, if you do not approach it, but, say, take the metro to another station, then all the rules. I also checked all the resolutions (screen), nothing helps.

M

BatWing2393
mr.STR
Load an earlier save game and replay this moment.

B
Bigalex78 20.12.20

Human_without_conscience
Trade with me on the Homefront Revolution

S
Scattered boy 20.12.20

Bigalex78
homefront on deus? Pffff

B
Bigalex78 20.12.20

Scattered boy
Well, my business is to offer ...

p
parabellum ... 20.12.20

Roughly the same. M11, fierce friezes begin in the city, any room (sewer, bank, metro) is fine. As soon as you go out into the city - alles kaput, 2-10 fps. There is no ubergraphics in the game, and memory only eats away (up to 10 GB of RAM). The animation in the videos is terrible, the models are not very good even on ultras. The plot of the beard is full, the branching is done on the dump.