3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
666BirdOfHermes666 20.12.20 06:00 am

STALKER: War of the Clans. Part One of Five (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Wait for the first part of the Stalker Stalker Series after three. TODAY

The plot tells about a group of mercenaries who skillfully balance between the Duty and Freedom grouping. That some of them, that of others, they are well heard, all thanks to the special rules "Do not interfere in the confrontation of groups."
But, during one of the tasks, a terrible thing happens and they learn a terrible secret. Their rules go against the conscience and have to turn away from conscience in order to preserve at least some rudiments of conscience.

Events will unfold in parallel with the events of the game and will intersect with them, not contradicting them in any way, but rather complementing the adventures of the Marked (Arrow)

Throughout the five parts, we will see the New and Old territories of the Zone, new and old characters and find out what kind of the grouping will be stronger.

By the way, I note that the story turned out to be a little crazy. A lot of literal violence and blood, sometimes the story will resemble a real horror, but, excuse me, that's my style. I've always written horror films full of blood and dismemberment and Stalker will be my first such experience.
1 Comments
Sort by:
A
AR3E 20.12.20

Their rules go against the conscience and have to turn away from conscience in order to preserve at least some rudiments of conscience.

How ... shameless. From their side.