3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
New user 20.12.20 06:02 am

What will Deus Ex 4 be like? (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

Do you think there will be the next part of the game? And how do you want to see her? After all, Deus Ex 3 turned out to be successful. I wish they could remake the first Deus ..
65 Comments
Sort by:
S
SATANA 20.12.20

Pfwer
PS I want a game like this.

C
Caffeine addiction 20.12.20

deus ex personally for me was never about the "personality" of the protagonist. it was about how his actions affect the world around him. it was about conspiracy and conspiracy, about choice and morality. nonlinearity is present in invisible war - but does that make it a good game?
maybe there will be a remake of the original deus ex in HD and direct x 11 and all that. but so that you can throw plants in pots and turn on the lights. and that there is no daylight and a blue filter on top.

Pfwer, what you are writing about, of course, is great, but in the next 10-15 years, alas, it is not feasible. or not, even so - it may have been feasible 15 years ago, in isometric view and with huge accompanying texts.

A
AlexZebol 20.12.20

I would like the 4th part to describe the action between the 3rd and the first parts ... For example, it was told about Tong, Megan, Mr. Page, Jensen, etc.

c
c0ca1ne 20.12.20

so it will be, much in the game was left for later (the fate of the years, the result of his decision)

p
poT9ka 20.12.20

if there is a 4th part, then that would be possible to transfer the save, as in the Mass effect and continue our ending !!!! also it will show who is alive and who is not !!!! + that being the 4th part, we were shown a romantic relationship with Megan, otherwise there was just nothing here = \

v
vineamin 20.12.20

The sales will be good. So we are waiting for Deus ex-4 at Next-gen.

G
Gutseen 20.12.20

well, they just have to make a continuation of the original Deus Ex, although there is already a distinct end. or restart a franchise.

J
Just Kane 20.12.20

poT9ka
Well, there will certainly not be a relationship with Megan)
And on the topic: I WANT LOOKING111
For this game unrealistically touched my soul.

c
c0ca1ne 20.12.20

"as in Mass effect" COULD NOT DO EVERYTHING AS IN ME BLACK (C) there is one difference, this is not a casual ME with ripples

v
vital 2012 20.12.20

I would very much like a piece of the upper city of henshi to be added in the new part or in the dls. When I was riding on the elevator and saw ... it was fascinated straight ... and they did not want to run there (((

R
Rumata371 20.12.20

By the way, yes, what for the upper and lower cities were generally invented, if one of them was not even far away? We are waiting for at least DLC with some missions in the middle of the passage, as a maximum of continuation.

c
c0ca1ne 20.12.20

Rumata371 may just as well complain "Why don't they let you run around the locations from the background in CS?"

P
Parabolation 20.12.20

vital 2012
When I was riding the elevator and saw ... it was mesmerizing straight ... but they didn’t want to run there (((

I also went nuts from this square piece of photograph.

N
Neminism 20.12.20

do not nafig continue this, the credit of trust is not justified.
but if all the same they do, then at 4, reborn the reporter and give all the rights to the game xD nearby

G
Gutseen 20.12.20

Neminism, I have long wanted a high-quality mmo about deus ex. bliz can make it LIFE!

C
Cspeed 20.12.20

It would be interesting if the next part went in parallel with 1 deus ex, only we would play, for example, for agent mj12

E
Eftgenie 20.12.20

no, we will not dream.

C
Comrad_Fobos 20.12.20

IMHO it will probably be just a continuation, telling about the founding of UNATCO.
Although I would like something about the fall of the world between the first and second part

c
c0ca1ne 20.12.20

Neminism is your subjective opinion, no need to scatter snot here Comrad_Fobos

"talking about the founding of UNATCO" and there is not enough information about how, due to the increased crime, they decided to found UNATCO?

N
New user 20.12.20

Not just increased crime. And to the increased terrorism around the world and the explosion of the Statue of Liberty