3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JOKERIVAN 20.12.20 06:02 am

Locating Potions / Elixirs, Oils and Bombs (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who
knows where to get recipes: Elixir "Oriole"
Oil against insectoids
Oil against hybrids
Oil against ogres
Bombs "Moon dust"
Bomb "Black mushroom"
Bomb "North Wind"

From what he found himself, suddenly someone will come in handy:
SpoilerOil against animals - in the cave where you fight the war of the hunt
Oil against magical creatures - in the ruins of the elves, in which you find yourself with Kyra Metz, in the chest next to the room in which the gargoyle sits
Oil "Hanged man's poison" - in the house of Kyra Metz, in the basement
Bomb "Dragon's breath "improvement - behind the illusory wall, in the room where the hunt war was fought
265 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander Shadko 20.12.20

JOKERIVAN
yes, I remembered look in the crypt of the cemetery there it is not far from the place of fast travel: Mill

J
JOKERIVAN 20.12.20

Alexander Shadko
Do not talk nonsense, there is nothing there, all these recipes are certainly not in the prologue, I crawled the map up and down there, our everything that was

D
Deagle619 20.12.20

Keira Metz had oil against the damned, but I completed her quest chain. I don't know where to get it now.
Still in search of an oriole recipe

A

JOKERIVAN
So I was looking badly, but I accidentally found it in the prologue (it's a pity I can't remember exactly :-( where)

A

JOKERIVAN You
can also buy an improved version of oil against animals from a merchant in Novigrad

J
JOKERIVAN 20.12.20

Alexander Shadko
What I was looking for badly, you didn't even write what I found there
But in general, I understand that what is scattered in the chests is pure random, there the loot changes, either every day or every week, in the tower where the silver sword of the griffin was found poisonous mushroom bomb, then loaded an earlier save, came there after 2-3 levels and found an improved swallow there

K
KpecTPoK 20.12.20

Improved oil against animals - Velen, "Zalipye Village" in a chest, over the roof of the tavern in front of which melee battles are held. But I haven't found the usual oil yet. Such oil, in theory, should have been in the White Garden. Maybe I robbed too little of the village houses? Until some kind of "war of the hunt" has not yet reached.

A
AsUI 20.12.20

can anyone tell me the location of the recipe for the "improved swallow", otherwise level 26, maximum difficulty, but still have not found =

Z
ZmEy2051 20.12.20

Who found the Oriole?

S
Slysquirell 20.12.20

Yes, where is Oriole?

S
Slysquirell 20.12.20

The Oriole was found in the Herbalist's Hut northeast of Oxenfurt.

A
ArtSpy 20.12.20

Moon Dust Bomb, is there any location info?

Z
ZmEy2051 20.12.20

Slysquirell
Thank you !!!

O
Oll Tess 20.12.20

> Oil against hybrids

Improved found here, but I did not find myself in the starting location.

O
Oll Tess 20.12.20

ArtSpy is
somewhere at the starting location, under one of the questions.

F
F1oOD 20.12.20

recipes are on sale from a herbalist in Velen (he also gives an alchemist in a skeleng), there are also recipes in Velen from the healer (I forgot what it is called in the game, this is the one with a goat)
tell me where is the recipe for improved thunder to find?

A
ArtSpy 20.12.20

Oll Tess

Thank you!

D
Drovynoy 20.12.20

Guys, who knows how many herbalists are in Novigrad? If it's not difficult to post a screen with the location, I'm tired of diving around the city, thanks in advance

D
Drovynoy 20.12.20

UPD: Found this herbalist, mb who will come in handy

Spoiler

j
jonik waster 20.12.20

F1oOD
What herbalist? And where is he tell me.))