3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
James_Mails 20.12.20 06:02 am

Mosaics (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Someone found all the mosaics in the Hinterlands, is there a map showing where all the mosaics are?
16 Comments
Sort by:
N
NikaFM 20.12.20

http://www.reddit.com/r/dragonage/comments/2nfgx7/spoilers_dragons_age_maps_localescollections/

J
James_Mails 20.12.20

NikaFM
Not a very accurate map, can it be normal?

N
NikaFM 20.12.20

James_Mails, am I drawing them or what? : D Found everything on them. Try these http://game-maps.com/DAI/The-Hinterlands.asp

J
James_Mails 20.12.20

NikaFM
This and that map have 8-9 Mosaics, where are 3-4 more?)

A
AT_Sagor 20.12.20

James_Mails
Not all mosaics can be in the same location, more often the same image is scattered over two or three locations, but there are also those that are located in the same location (in the Whistling Wastes, there is exactly such a mosaic).

J
James_Mails 20.12.20

at_sagor
clear)

[
[X-EcUt] 20.12.20

"In all the inner lands ...", i.e. Are there several locations in the Hinterlands?

T
Tl_JB 20.12.20

Only 11 mosaics can be collected in the hinterlands at the moment. 12 is bugged and you can get to it in a perverted way, then you can't take it - it hangs inside the mountain. 11 mosaic is also taken through one place.

s
spalah 20.12.20

and what do they give after collecting all the fragments? Some kind of nishtyak or just "the quest is delivered"?

K
K1nG_Dr1Ve 20.12.20

Ethan_Tomas
that is, 12 is still impossible to take?

d
donefes 20.12.20

people how to take a piece of mosaic on the map shows a cave in it mosaic where numbers 60 61 and 69 climbed everything there and so did not find
http://www.diablo1.ru/images/da3/maps/The-Hinterlands.jpg

v
vadim 05/20/1987 20.12.20

And what are they for?

V
Vitaly Sinyavsky 20.12.20

Collected all the mosaics in the inner lands without a map, there were no bugs ... I had to run for a long time.

r
raspisnoy1 20.12.20

everyone! Mosaics are needed, so that later open the gates (in the 2-3rd part of the game) with nishtyaks! -It is foolish to pass the
quest Calm the Spirit, there will be no mosaics, the gates will not open (I’m the clever guy who minus me)
Spoiler There are ten doors in the temple besides the entrance and nine of them need shards. To open absolutely all the doors of the temple, you need every single shard that can only be collected in the game. The reward for your efforts will be a constant increase in your resistances (in total, you will receive + 20 to the corresponding resistances) and the Amulet of Power (for the main player), not to mention different random loot.

On the lower level of the temple, you will find three doors, each of which leads you along the path of Fire, Spirit, or Cold. There are two more doors behind each door, each of the subsequent ones requires even more fragments than the previous one.

The routine of going through all three paths is basically the same. You open the door, interrupt the walking dead and open the sarcophagus in the middle, which gives you a constant boost to fire, spirit and cold resistance, respectively. Seal traps with appropriate damage will appear randomly under your feet, regardless of the presence of opponents in the room. Behind the last, third door of each path, in addition to the usual dead, a mini-boss will await you - a revenant on the path of cold, a demon of fury on the path of fire and Secret Horror on the path of the spirit.

Having opened all the doors on the lower tier, you can now open the last one, on the upper one, where you will have a battle with the boss - the Demon of Pride and his squad of skeletal archers. The boss, unlike other enemies, is high level (maybe 19+ depending on your level and the difficulty level of the game). After the battle, open the sarcophagus in the room to get +20 resistance to electricity in one fell swoop.

o
offname 20.12.20

on the map of the Forbidden Oasis
Spoilerhttp: //game-maps.com/DAI/Forbidden-Oasis.asp shows part of the mosaic. who found? how to get it, tell me plizz ..

I
IzyMa 20.12.20

I ran with 10/12 fragments of the archdemon, at the end I returned to the place where I killed the high dragon, there a cave opened (possibly after completing the task on the command table), and in it I found (two fragments next to) the other two fragments.