3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IvanGalGagarin 20.12.20 06:04 am

Teach on Crafting (Tom Clancy's The Division)

I bought a recipe for the RDS scope, in the description - "weapon damage", the second stat is random .... I run to craft ... I get "damage from a headshot" + "optimal range" ... bewilderment, curtain.
At low lvlah, I clearly remember, there was such a stat on the attachment as% to weapon damage.
17 Comments
Sort by:
I
IvanGalGagarin 20.12.20

M
Mikhail Golokhvast 20.12.20

IvanGalGagarin
so this is what he is, when crafting, he randomizes all the bonuses, the first one is damage, then there is random damage from PP, rifle damage, machine gun damage, damage from a sniper, from a pistol, or damage to the head, like an increase in crit maybe, so just 100 times the craft that you need will drop out., and the second one is a random bonus there is also a large list, which can be a grind game on high lvl) I myself am tired of crafting and grinding for those stats that I need (I mean weapon attachments)

A
Apolinariy85 20.12.20

Mikhail Golokhvast
dear, what are you talking about? There it says "weapon damage" in Russian, this is which drops out in%, this is not damage from PP or sniper rifle, this is completely different. I had headshot damage when collecting this scope 5 times 5 times, not weapon damage. I believe that the translation was done by the Chinese, which is why such a mistake.

P
Polololon 20.12.20

Apolinariy25
Apolinariy25 wrote:
dear, what are you talking about?
Usbagoysya. You're wrong. This is just + to the damage of one of the weapons. The fact that every time you roll on a sniper is either Korean random or another bug.

M
Mr. Claize 20.12.20

Apolinariy25
IvanGalGagarin
The sight is buggy, "headshot damage" always falls out. Run around the TK traders, one of them seemed to have an aim for additional weapon damage.

M
Mr. Claize 20.12.20

Polololon
Where does this confidence come from? If you get something else throw proof.

A
Apolinariy85 20.12.20

Polololon
Do you have a bunch of eyes too? You and Mikhail Golokhvast are probably brothers, Siamese?
do not know how to read Russian at all?

A
Apolinariy85 20.12.20

Mr. Claize
won't be able to. He is a sofa critic-analyst.

I
IvanGalGagarin 20.12.20

Thanks for the comments, everything is clear. The topic can be closed.

L
Lubber 20.12.20

There is just a crooked translation and, accordingly, another setup from the developers. I was also upset when I created the first scope using this recipe.
On the subject: There is no "+% weapon damage" on scopes. Only at stores.
In general, what can we say about the translation, if until now, a month and a half after the release of the game, in the Russian localization in the description of weapon damage instead of "10.2K" (ie "10200") they write "10.2 K6"! Shaw for K6? I watched the film "K9", but I don't know about K6! And the main thing is written on the floor of the screen, but no one cares!

M
Mr. Claize 20.12.20

Lubber
With the translation, there are all the rules, there are jambs, but they are sooooo few. As for the sight, everything is fine with the translation, just the sight is buggy and does not drop "damage to weapons", but drops "damage from headshots"
PS this is Yubi, maybe they make crooked games, but their localization was always at the highest level as far as I remember.

L
Lubber 20.12.20

Mr.Claize
Until I see at least one sight with "+% weapon damage" in the game, I will assume that in this case it is a translation error. It's just that it should say "+ headshot damage." It is with this parameter that an object is created according to the drawing. And this parameter is really found on scopes, including the RDS Compact Sight models.
Besides, talking about the absence of mistakes in translation after my example with weapon damage is to close our eyes to the obvious.

PS. And on PG everything is as usual: Mikhail Golokhvast wrote nonsense - he got a bunch of "pluses", and Apolinariy25 wrote everything right (the first post in the topic), but got a bunch of "minuses" ...

s
sangen 20.12.20

In the dark zone like gavna.

L
Lubber 20.12.20

sangen
What are you talking about? Or about whom?

R
RomanSokolnikov 20.12.20

With the transfer to the PS version is not the norm. On the "box" it writes correctly "+% to damage from headshots".

s
sangen 20.12.20

Lubber
Pro scopes.

T
Timoff 20.12.20

The article will be of interest to anyone interested in weapons in games, and not indifferent to the latest game from Ubisoft.
https://games.mail.ru/pc/articles/secret/vse_pro_oruzhie_i_ego_kastomizaciju_v_tom_clancys_the_division_by_artemdichenko_mail_ru/