3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Inkin 20.12.20 06:04 am

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Season Pass (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Hello! What does the Season Pass give? I didn't really understand, is it "disposable" or what?
What do the 2 new additions mean: "System glitch" and "Criminal history"? I am ready to pay for the plot, money and so on are not needed.
11 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Ygrumyi 20.12.20

Oleg Inkin
A one-time pre-order bonus, and the Seasonal will give 2 additional missions when they come out. In the fall, it seems they will come out. Must be large, only 2 times for the whole season

S
STRANGER1971 20.12.20

The weapon seems to be not disposable, but there is no certainty. Who would check)

L
LookZone 20.12.20

Season pass:
2 sets of weapons and items: "Tactical" and "Combat"
4 Praxis blocks
5,000 credits to Adam Jensen's account
5 Boosters and 20 Chipsets for Breach multiplayer mode
2 story DLCs for the single player campaign: "Breach of the System" and "Criminal Past" "

B
BoBaIIyTuH 20.12.20

LookZone
In my Season pass, I have three sets of weapons (a pistol, a rifle and a shotgun with darts), 5 praxis, 6k credits, a bunch of different ammunition and 1000 pieces of spare parts for crafting, and a bunch of rubbish for Breach mode. Although one praxis and 1k credits could be given for pre-order.

O
Oleg Inkin 20.12.20

Who wrote that something is disposable there? What?
What exactly with the plot additions? I understand they will come out in the fall, it turns out to be worth buying

S
STRANGER1971 20.12.20

I bought the game and the Season Pass in incentive. So far I have not taken anything from the warehouse.
Who can say for sure: the weapon (there are three barrels) is "disposable" or it can be obtained with each new passage?
I plan to play the game several times in different styles, so I want to have DLC weapons in every playthrough.

Y
Ygrumyi 20.12.20

STRANGER1971
I read that weapons are not disposable, disposable is praxis and credits

B
Bad _-_ Wolf 20.12.20

Ygrumyi
one-time only loans, praxis, i.e. all consumables
and weapons after starting a new game or game + appears again

P
PRIVA 20.12.20

control us 4

A
AsStRaLL92 20.12.20

And they didn't give me nichrome for buying a season pass, or do I need to pick up all the nishtyaks somewhere?

I
Imelstorn 20.12.20

AsStRaLL92
in the game open the inventory there the "Warehouse" button. Everything lies there