3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 20.12.20 06:04 am

Spoiler! Shots (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Hello people.
I bought information from one traveler. There are shots next to the Chicken Legs. Assignment from the "Important objects" category. So it is called "Shots!" I am spinning for the third hour at these Legs, trying to figure out what to do, but nothing happens. I have already found a bunch of other loopholes at home, but the task is not being fulfilled. What should be done there?
Thanks for answers.
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Drakon41k 20.12.20

Above find an apartment with traces of blood and a laptop. You will figure it out further.

n
nibler99 20.12.20

Yes, sometimes in the tasks there is no description at all, only a mark where to go, and then think about what to do) I stuck for half an hour what to do in a 3x3 meter room, in the task where I had to activate the passes, it turned out I had to turn on the non-working camera in the laptop, and run to the terminals against the wall.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 20.12.20

nibler99 By the
way, it is good that markers are not available everywhere. If anyone has played Gothic, he will understand. You search, research - you even find something new. You are not led by the handle. But I just got tired of looking.
Thanks for the answers everyone.

P
Pomu4 20.12.20

THURISAZ
Gothic is okay, the world is small, but Morrowind is yes.
And yes, the labels sometimes behave inappropriately

S

Pomu4
In Morrowind, I went to the Internet (for example, on a story assignment related to some star - I had to find a sign in the mountains). But in Deus, the world is small. Small - but whole labyrinths of passages from house to house.

L
L0N3_W01F 20.12.20

Drakon41k
THURISAZ
so what should you do in that room?
I turned everything upside down, the computer was hacked, 2 letters were read, I found a pistol under the trash can, a triangular code and a bunch of things
maybe, the fact is that I was already there before I found the task itself?

S
Sunwaves 20.12.20

L0N3_W01F
I agree, nothing is clear at all. At the top is a laptop with 2 letters. Cameras are out of the question. :(

S

L0N3_W01F
Nothing - just explore. The quest is automatically set off when you get to the hut.

L
L0N3_W01F 20.12.20

THURISAZ
but it didn't count for me

k
klaus.maria 20.12.20

I subscribe to the question. How to close the task?
He climbed into the ventilation, the secretary found it, took the money, read the letters, found a pool of blood ... and what next ?!
Addition. I visited that apartment before receiving the assignment.

A
AR3E 20.12.20

Was also there before buying information. Obviously a bug.

T
Tom [Cat] 20.12.20

AR3E
klaus.maria
There is no bug there, you turn on your super-vision and pick up the shell, the whole task is completed.

A
AR3E 20.12.20

Tom [Cat]
Ok, where exactly? http://imgur.com/a/LBwiU

L
L0N3_W01F 20.12.20

Tom [Cat]
if the cartridge case is a plot item, then I collected it, it’s the first of the plot items
and it still hangs

T
Tom [Cat] 20.12.20

AR3E
I don’t remember, it should be on the floor, super-vision does not illuminate small objects from a distance. L0N3_W01F
Then there may be a bug, I didn’t have this, I first found the sleeve, then I bought the information, climbed onto the balcony and got some experience and the quest disappeared afterwards.

k
klaus.maria 20.12.20

Tom [Cat]
I picked up the cartridge case in another area after returning from Utulek, in an apartment with a corpse. Moreover, the description says that the sleeve is kind of like mine !!! So the question is open, the task is not closed even after Utulek.