3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K0nsul 27.10.19 02:27 pm

Boast trophies the long shots (The Hunter: Call of the Wild)

Surprised that so far nobody has created a similar theme. Share Mythical animal" and the long shots, no matter which weapon.
54 Comments
Sort by:
L
LaFeT666 27.10.19

K0nsul
all probably become more civilized and sabily as show.Th,evolution

K
K0nsul 27.10.19

I'll start with myself. Accumulates 40 hours already, but for some reason didn't think to make screenshots of their dead carcasses. Over 40 hours have unlocked all the European maps and have only seen two of the animals mythic difficulty 8 and 9 level, both of red deer. Horns wide, almost wider than their own length. Sorry no screenshots (
But just made my longest shot. Night. Using mountain lake on the opposite shore. The moonlight helped.
Spoiler

K
K0nsul 27.10.19

Spoiler

K
K0nsul 27.10.19

263м in Fox in the fields. From poor little remains of this caliber )
Spoiler

V
Vyxyxol 27.10.19

K0nsul wrote:
Surprised that so far nobody has created a similar theme.
Because bragging is not good. Your mother does not teach? XD

p
polyakov2016 27.10.19

such shots work with bridges and mountains ,have not bought a rangefinder,what slow leveling is no words, yet the question of how to use the active skills of weapons?explain about the sighting whether or not to invest ,have studied the screening of the wind at the rifles and I do not understand how to use it,and in fact the game is good but the forums are dead ,boars not recovered at all,was the mythical black bear 8 difficulty

M
Mamonttank 27.10.19

polyakov2016
Yes, I too have invested in sighting, and I already regret it, because I don't know how to use it. Tolley rangefinder it needs.
Wild boar and Bison, with the fallow deer and foxes on the other map. If suddenly you're in the Lake district.

M
Mamonttank 27.10.19

But with .270 shot was still with 314 meters in the heart of elk too, but I don't searched what the print screen to f12 is not filmed. =)

p
polyakov2016 27.10.19

Mamonttank
Okay,Yes, I'm in the lake district, for gold need who knows the thread?

K
K0nsul 27.10.19

Today I wandered in the center of the European map, no single track for over half an hour. Then decided to test the theory.. Yes. Right in the center of the map has accumulated a lot of animals. There was everything except the bison. Even the mythical deer. Looks like some kind of spawn bug.
Spoiler
By the way, there were a couple of times is that after a quick move find a place for feeding, for example ROE deer. The grass has been eaten, the traces that they where left there. Then BAM, you get around a herd of 12 heads. Spawn clearly is buggy sometimes.

K
K0nsul 27.10.19

polyakov2016
First, for gold need a large specimen. Usually it's males.
Secondly, before the murder of the male, you need to kill at least 5 pieces of animals of his own species.
Third, choose the right caliber. Then I just random picked up something. In the description of animal is written that for example on Fox need 0 weapon level (cal), at the LAN 1 level, on red deer and wild boar 2 and level 3, 4 for bison.
In the fourth, to kill with one or two shots to the brain or heart, as quickly as possible that the animal did not suffer. It is also possible with two shots to the lungs. Too quickly die. The fastest way to kill, to kill the spine in the neck.
Only then, will gather statistics on 100% + the weight of the animal = Gold. So far I have 21 gold and a single diamond. Killed the Mythical Deer with two shots (class 9), it is still Gold. Don't know how to take the diamond. Most likely, it will only give the bison a giant size as for the huge beast.

Can you help my observations.
Class 0 weapons is just the bow with the lightest arrow 300 grams like.
Class 1 - 337 revolver and the first small-caliber rifle. (incidentally, the first gun is almost universal. Its size is 100% perfect for deer, fallow deer and wild boar)
Class 2 - all medium rifles, the second revolver .44
Class 3 - predposlednyaya rifle
Grade 4 - the last of the rifles and the last revolver

Shotguns - one big misunderstanding. They shoot, what a wonderful shot and about getting each pellet is statistics. That is above 0% the speed of state do not raise. Not to kill with one bullet. Even came to the wild boar and shot him at close range with a 12 gauge in Bochin and killing with the first shot, it was still 0% and bronze.

M
Mamonttank 27.10.19

K0nsul
Damn... I haven't met not one of the big ones... Only the bear was caught once level 6. Hooked it to the range with a .270 rifle on the spot, and still serebristo given. And you do not know, maybe these beasts 8-10 levels just stand somewhere in the middle of nowhere and they just need to reach? Or still there is luck need to meet them? For info about weapons Sep!

K
K0nsul 27.10.19

Mamonttank
Again, the mythical level 8 and 9 I've only met deer. Maximum boars and foxes was 6. The DOE is only 3 levels high (this can't do the job on photographing the rare deer). Kasuli like above 5 are not seen, they also, more horns, more valuable individual. I clambered about 95% of all European maps, and I have gone to the assholes that then only a quick move had to get out (of the mountain pissed me off in full) and will likely still need to rely on random spawn. Mythical animals are not sitting somewhere.
Example, deer. 15-17 times met their herd goals in 15, only two are males and only four times of them got level 8 and 9. The most common are 6 or 7.

M
Mamonttank 27.10.19

K0nsul
Oh... then sad... Well, at least in principle, so it is more interesting, the added excitement at meeting such an animal, but in terms of jobs this school, I hang three gold, one white-tailed deer to fill up on gold is necessary, it is also the second Colombian gold, and the third picture rare large moose - I, too, above 4 level is not met.

K
K0nsul 27.10.19

polyakov2016
1. Pyatachka )
2. Who's only died from falling in soft tissue, excuse me, an air rifle? )
3. Even with the most powerful scope to get into such a small animal with such a distance.. not easy.
7mm, yeah that bullet would blow away and she would have lost any lethal kinetic force. Like a pea in the forehead would hit )

K
K0nsul 27.10.19

Mamonttank
Gold something else as you can understand, but not at night. I hike something important I don't know about night hunting. I have FOUR tasks for the murder of four different animals of gold sure night. Not seen any-HRE-on.. Yes, and one of them is to Kill three deer from a prone position in the night and even Kill while sitting in the Fox release night. I was pereklikaetsya 20 minutes trying anything to see, hell, It fits somewhere on 60-80 meters, warning starts screaming and runs away again, and it repeats. Spray to neutralize the smell but used.. whether it does not work, whether in the description of spray some sort of error acts XX time is the quote. Or 20 minutes, or unknown.

K
K0nsul 27.10.19

Be sure to throw a screen for diamond mining. And description of how it happened. And even more animals mythical class.

M
Mamonttank 27.10.19

K0nsul
Look, you duck lamp is turned on, and so without it really nichrome is not visible, the animals are not afraid of the lantern, I crept up almost tight, don't run. And the traces of the night with only a lantern to see.

M
Mamonttank 27.10.19

K0nsul
About the monkey, I also deer Roosevelt high ambush lures 20 minutes, in the end, he did not come, but his harem right there =))

K
K0nsul 27.10.19

Mamonttank
Of course I with a lantern hunting. Still poor visibility. Too small lighted viewing angle. Not comfortable with night hunts. I can't stop thinking of gold for the life of me.