3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Key Ovald 27.10.19 02:28 pm

Impressions of the game (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

The previous part

Redid almost everything, the third part was actually a new game. Not to say that it would do her good, but she definitely succeeded.
Great start by the middle of absolutely blown away as to locations (just go the desert) and in the story. The story of the Luminary in the game max on DLS. In the end, however, really chic pushed with the cub and Flemet, particularly in the Stranger. But why for this really interesting and unusual end to enclose such huge game with so much boring (and repeated!!!) the enemy of me absolutely incomprehensible. Well, but the 4th should be very cool... in theory.
The team selected a boring. Many of the mugs at all the gates, and Vivian can safely be cut, the game will not change. Completely pointless character. Apparently purely for what would blacks to please. The worst party characters in DA and me. Even a special emotion not called already.
But one of the best castles/ships, that is, the abode of the hero. It is for this part of the game can be forgiven, if not all, a lot! Normandy SR2 Alliance for me there is no substitute, but purely out of love for the NF. :))
But as the image and design are gorgeous. The first location (in fact, all Fereldens) go with an open mouth just looking around. And then for some reason appear in the desert, which, by definition, boring, desert. And then there's two locations for them! Could leave one of the most interesting oasis, and the rest safely throw. Lots of interesting design finds in the locations and clothes. However there is a fly in the ointment, like the idiotic cut of the clothes him and sometimes years, that are with covered shoulder.
Great music, which is a lot and that direct notice and listen with pleasure! But again, the fly in the ointment in the form of minstrelry. And because the voice and the songs are interesting, but what it it all about not using it? Why not take a group of people of four or five musicians with interesting old tools? No, you have to be that boring she stood, sang, very rarely showing that she has a beautiful voice and occasionally strumming on the strings. I don't understand it... And she is still in the tavern to talk especially to anyone is impossible. Its kill subtitles other subtitles.
A lot of interesting gathering and a complete lack of interesting side quests. Unfortunately took the path of a semi-open world and with Moshnoy direction that the game is absolutely no benefit. Hence, a completely boring enemies, stupidly roaming the maps. earlier in every room, around every corner was something interesting, and then only if of flowers to pick, nothing more. The secrets is, even interesting, but not that. Too Mosno. Should not be in a story mode of a gram IMO!
DLS happy. As subjects and levels. But in the end still want to sho it has finally ended.
There are glitches. Especially annoying intermittent subtitles in street conversations.
In General it was a game of extremes. Something masterpiece, something shameful and pathetic. All through the game.
Jaws Of Hakkon - 9
The descent - 10
Inquisition - 8
The stranger - 9

Pys: I Hope the fourth part will be still more RPG than MMO.
Pass: And God, so much gay stuff! Well, got your perverts! I hope with the departure of Geydera game will do for the majority and not the minority.
38 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostya1980 27.10.19

Dragon Age Inquisition is better than the second but worse than the first !!!!!Well, at the expense of the Witcher it I personally do not like !!!! In General, the best RPG for my taste baldurs gate
wow a masterpiece !!!!))

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.10.19

The game would be rules if not an endless grinding.
Kill me 10 and give me 10 of this..... as he pulled.

J
Jon Bekket 27.10.19

Like the game, really looking forward to the continuation of hunting to know what will happen with a Terrible Wolf for DLC after the Stranger so many questions appeared....

A
Allesandr Pilyasov 27.10.19

After a great first part and the second disgusting, the Troika keeps the average rating. Podobailo of boredom, the gameplay is improved, the battles became more interesting to watch, the main campaign mode is good, and he added, though imaginary, but still a character. But this is a grind, excessive tolerance( provided that I myself like to roll the balls in the horn, playing for the men's Persian), and of course ugly characters from the first part. You can talk a lot, the game is certainly not for everybody, but is the place to be. Nothing too bad and good, given the production hell gang Biovars.

d
dilat 27.10.19

From all parts of the DA, the Inquisition liked the most. Frustrating little character editor and slow horses. Sometimes large empty square. Still playing in local multiplayer, not boring

P
Pugilist 17.07.20

Taxidermistic
When compared with Riggins, there is no difference 2014 and 2020, fecal MMO RPG, in addition to Laura in this game is nothing more there, as empty as Andromeda
So I think to remove it, go to sleep, when, play, in this game nothing at all happens

T
Taxidermistic 17.07.20

Pugilist
Replayed recently Newerwinternights 2... In the Inquisition priispolzovanii some ideas from there. Do Bioware, I think, by and large for 2014 in their fantasy lineups nothing globally has not changed. The Inquisition eventually felt more and more like the origins. Corridor isolated location inflated more. I'm not talking about a stripped-down combat system, dynamic without fighting now do not sell to a wide audience (and is played, as I remember, more interesting). But in General, the structure of tasks, in storytelling, in relationships with party members and so on and so forth it's all the same party characters from the beginning of the 2000s (forgive me trochantor D&D adherents and other fanatics). So the assessment, the type of earlier everything was better we are all fucked!, IMHO well, somehow not very good. Developed continue to cut what they can, of course adjusted to the market and technology. And as a matter of taste, kanesh

L
Larunn 17.07.20

Taxidermistic
I personally think that the second Neverwinter is more like DAO than DAI.

A
Alert 12.07.21

Should a newbie who hasn't played the previous parts need to play this game?

W
Wаlking in dark 12.07.21

Alert
Not worth it. Better pass the original.

A
Atrickki 09.11.21

A lot of things have been written with the majority, I agree, but for me the most fatal thing was what they did with the magicians, I can't accept it in any way, in the second part I was glad, it became more interesting to play as a magician, but something went wrong here, and in principle, the mechanics of the battle itself became miserable, in the second part I liked it much more.

a
alex9208 31.05.22

Finally I got to this game, I have been playing RPG since 2002 since Gothic 1-3, TES 4-5, The Witcher 2-3, KotOR, Mass Effect 1 and 3 at the time of release did not start it because the second part was completely disappointing after the first DA:O and what I want to say is probably the best game I've ever played. ps It's a pity I got to it at the age of 30 and there is not much time to enjoy it, why didn't it come out when I was 16. I will say this, whoever likes the story will like the toy and if you know English, without subtitles it will be just super not reading dialogues, as the game requires a lot of reading. Deeply immersed in the story. Although I admit how I got into the inner lands at the first location after the camp, I wanted to demolish the game ... But you get a little involved in the command headquarters, research, the gradual opening of locations, important decisions and much more, The game is in no way inferior to 1 part of DA. The graphics are good even now, a lot was implemented there before the release of The Witcher 3. I recommend - 10 out of 10 creatures of darkness. Before scolding this game, we can only say that it came out a year before the original Witcher 3. :)

S
Samson2020 12.06.22

I ran for 10 minutes - it was boring, the management was somehow unusual, it was not clear what was happening. Many years ago, I already tried to play some Dragon Age, it seems in 2, I didn’t go either. In general, after 5 minutes I began to remember the wonderful impressions of the game The Witcher: Wild Hunt, and after another 5 minutes I was already rocking the entire Witcher trilogy

P
Protocol10 12.06.22

Samson2020
Nifiga you have an Internet speed. In 5 minutes, the entire witcher trilogy is downloaded.

B
BDmitriy 12.06.22

Protocol10
She started to download, but did not download

R
Roman Vaganach 04.09.22

Very beautiful game

L
Larunn 29.10.22

Long loading times bother me a little in DAI. But otherwise, I love this game no less than DAO.

G
Great Aladdin 20.01.23

Only playable with mods