3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lyutikus 20.12.20 08:56 pm

Version and build (Diablo 2)

Shalom, question oldam Diablo 2 which version is the most stable and on which assembly do you prefer to play single / online?
17 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 20.12.20

where do all your topics go?
why haven't you been banned so far if you are such a violator?

F
FludoTron 20.12.20

firkax
Do you like to play in the theater of one actor so much? ) People are fed up with this theater more than TSa themes, if that

p
passed 20.12.20

Any version of the lod client up to and including 1.12 is stable. Heresy 1.13+ will work too, but it makes no sense, because, again, this is just a client, and put the server patch on it.

Single - xs, it is not needed (maximum to test something, and the results may differ).

D
DELETEEND 20.12.20

Lyutikus
The most stable build is the absence of any build. You just buy and download the off version, without intermediaries and crooked hands. Well, or you don't buy and download from rapid streams. images of off disks without any assemblies.
You are doing some kind of perversion.

Or install some mod already and cover yourself with Nutella completely, since you want inventory ..
It won't be very stable either, but it's better than if instead of the crooked hands of the "collectors" you run yours there too ..
I've played this game a couple of times, and never did not even use some glides. Why is it nada. play what the creator intended!
a.nu pg-shny client the current was installed from the left gizmos.

S
Sweety_Mustard 20.12.20

The online most favorite assembly is the suffering edition - there is simply no other for the PG. And I launch a single from the same folder - that is, 1.13.
firkax wrote:
where do all your topics disappear?
subtle trolling from the maestro (no)

f
firkax 20.12.20

FludoTron Sweety_Mustard
Are
you tired of fanning me in every thread?

F
FludoTron 20.12.20

firkax
Aren't you tired of fanning yourself and imagining that you have fans?

f
firkax 20.12.20

that is, you are a figment of my imagination?

R
RomanDII 20.12.20

single - 1.13d + PlagY
server - 1.12-1.14.
Rubattle / PlayGroundG server - alt. client
https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/font_color_008866_alternativnyj_klient_font-688911/

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

FludoTron, old man Firkakskin noticed us! and going down into the coffin, blessed: D

RomanDII, suggest the starter to download the server? ;-)

F
FludoTron 20.12.20

firkax
Yes, one of your personalities. You, by the way, are also not real.

R
RomanDII 20.12.20

Obsessed
it is generally strange for him to offer something, he deletes the topic))

S
Sweety_Mustard 20.12.20

RomanDII wrote:
server - 1.12-1.14 is
not true, in those patches there is no bug with marwolves, fat elephants, sticky bugs, sanctuaries will not ignore physical resist mobs, etc. etc. Firkmod is a firmmod, do not try to classify, it is dangerous for your health.

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

By the way, RomanDII never tried to delete my topics .. all the time the helpers were there; D

R
RomanDII 20.12.20

Sweety_Mustard
and which patch with bugs?

S
Sweety_Mustard 20.12.20

RomanDII
like in 1.11 ruled.

r
rambler87 28.12.20

1.13b