3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cultman 20.12.20 08:56 pm

What's stopping you from playing Cyberpunk 2077? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Actually, everything that interferes:
1) Coronavirus
2) ...
And further down the list.
44 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 28.12.20

Most of all, bugs interfere (so many bugs that kapets, I don't even remember that in The Witcher 3 some kind of bug really annoyed me right there and then some kind of tin) and crookedly working mechanics.

S
SGate 28.12.20

lokkie
You know, about the monitor you said it strongly. If I have a black-and-white monitor and I take screenshots of the game on it and post it on the Internet, then to your surprise people will see them in color. My monitor does not display tint?))) Probably all the bugs in the game are due to my monitor, it just doesn't show the game to me correctly. I'm already running to the store for a new monitor, and I'll tell the seller "Will Cyberpunk work on this monitor ???"

l
lokkie 28.12.20

SGate
Magic hero pereloginsya . ))
Then you were running around and telling that ultra HD is just a resolution. : D))
Look above, it is clear that it does not depend on the resolution, the screens are in full HD resolution and everything works. The only problem is that the picture is pixelated in full HD resolution. And it's the same in Valhalla.
SGate wrote:
" Will Cyberpunk work on this monitor ???"
Monica 4K Ultra HD, that's what they call it. )

0028ca9d 28.12.20

The plot itself, very short and the hero, as in Red Dead Redemption 2, begins to spit blood in the palm of your hand and you are endlessly reminded that it is time to wind up affairs, there is no desire to clear the entire map and complete all side quests. I ran through the story with Panam and there is no desire to return to the game, as in The Witcher, for example, and go through again. The theme in the games has gone negative, analogous to Red Dead Redemption 2. Well, this story and the endings could have been made more original. Hopelessness emanates from these games. Now the situation in the world requires more positive things.