3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 27.10.19 02:28 pm

Is there anyone here ?) there are a couple of questions (Divine Divinity)

I can't find the merchant who killed George, in the city of Verigin did not find him.

Still interested in how to get into the dark forest

Well as return those teleport stones (triangles) that we took some kind of creature before entering storm the castle
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
Natalielinen 27.10.19

About the merchant I do not remember, but it is not clear there, in the Dark forest the road goes close to the Guild of archers (at the very bottom of the map), and the pyramid will return that same being, like, after all seven races gather.

K
Krrrva 27.10.19

Natalielinen
Thank you and you can read more about the seven races? or is it a story quest

N
Natalielinen 27.10.19

Crra
The plot, the spoiler will be)

d
djjack 27.10.19

I didn't even know that the city is properly called Verdistis. And in the Dark forest to get just if of Alerota constantly run down and down the track, only trolls need to get around competently. By the way, I started on the challenging party, and immediately went there. Killed 20 minutes of one bug and made a few levels for each, huh, and then back for the starting location and quests was much easier to play. Went 4 times in 15 years in August 5th just started, but ДОС2 prevented, it can't break)))

K
Krrrva 27.10.19

djjack
I just wanted to finally take the origin of sin, but thought at first look at the first part and then the game sucked) and they are connected like that ? or just tippet

d
djjack 27.10.19

Crra
Almost unrelated, but, in my opinion, the first part of the most atmospheric and emotional, even after 15 years, plays great.

K
Katastrofik 27.10.19

Crra
It is possible to leak information on the passage of quests here:
Спойлерhttp://www.lki.ru/text.php?id=3026
or here:
Спойлерhttp://divine-divinity.ru/text/quest

K
Krrrva 27.10.19

djjack
Natalielinen
Not the case, remember where to find Hugo ? quest provides the merchant in Vereiste, you need to deliver the letter to Hugo which is located near Porec, in the vicinity but can not find one, hour looking for

N
Natalielinen 27.10.19

Crra
I think he's in one of the barns is, but I'm not sure

p
pusikalex 27.10.19

Hugo He lives in the far right house,right behind the crazy,giving the quest to the cursed monastery

g
gabataka091 27.10.19

Is there a way to find a Guild of murderers on another, and will generally be something to the man Patrick who we paper the property was stolen for Dante..or what