3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 20.12.20 09:00 pm

Homeless people took the money (Cyberpunk 2077)

Quest - "Blood and Bones: Arroyo". Having put 12,000 before the battle, they are taken away, and after an honest victory, this person starts to get pissed off, sets his homeless people on me from under the bridge, I shred them, I shred them, I take loot, there are gorilla hands, and a sniper rifle, but my 12 thousand are nowhere to be found (

Moreover, if only the homeless are shredded, and with him continue to beat on his fists, and win again - even then nothing changes.

In general, when he discovered that I was deprived of 12K, I had to save 20 minutes back in a save. There is some kind of alternative , so as not to lose money? And then the game has huge problems with the economy, and every 10 thousand is worth its weight in gold ...
18 Comments
Sort by:
y
yondaime174 20.12.20

FiftyFour7250 Urge
everyone without a fight, the task will still be counted

G
Garsinho 20.12.20

FiftyFour7250
There are also two options for earning, the first purchase of cans in automatic machines for 10 bucks * (analysis and sale of materials from them) and the second task for a picture in the wasteland (selling it for 4000 tons of bucks * and refunding for 5 bucks *) for a more pumped already Persian, otherwise the mobs will swanshot

F
FiftyFour7250 20.12.20

Garsinho
Bro, ways of earning money, and abuse are two different things. If I wanted to make money bypassing the game, I would just install the trainer, and not toil with the resale of something out there somewhere a hundred times.

G
Garsinho 20.12.20

FiftyFour7250
Well, you are so upset because of 12 k)

d
dilat 20.12.20

Garsinho
Strange. Sold this painting today. To return, you need to pay so much. On the release version is that?

FiftyFour7250
Clear the map, collect loot - sell. Calmly lam-two will save up if you don't take anything

F
FiftyFour7250 20.12.20

Garsinho
Well, that's why I was upset that 12k were honestly earned)

dilat
Lol, but I'm not complaining about a lack of money, but about a possibly broken quest)

S
Setesh 20.12.20

I went through this quest, even did not even think that the money did not return to me, there was already half a lam in my pocket by that time, somehow it doesn't matter)

G
Garsinho 20.12.20

FiftyFour7250
Lol, you focused on the lost amount)

G
Garsinho 20.12.20

dilat
I have a license in Steam, after today's update nothing has changed ... You sell the painting to any merchant in the game, exit the trade, ask again to buy something and voila you buy it out for 5 bucks

A
Arthur Burkun 20.12.20

Passed through and did not notice))

d
dilat 20.12.20

Garsinho
Strange. This abuse does not work for me

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.12.20

FiftyFour7250
Money in the game is absolutely unnecessary, except for gear, and even then there is not much sense

F
FiftyFour7250 22.12.20

Nikolay Ololay
Implants

S
Setesh 22.12.20

Nikolay Ololay
Implants and purchase of all wheelbarrows for achievement, very much needed

d
dilat 22.12.20

Garsinho
Aaa, I'll try in the evening, thanks)

V
Vadim Lubyagin 24.12.20

FiftyFour7250
bro, consider that you bought a top sniper for this money. Don't be greedy, you just lost time.

F
FiftyFour7250 25.12.20

In general, there is a solution - bet 2900, not 12000. Then after the victory you will be given 5800, and the snipe can be taken. It will also be possible to be rude to this soldier, and he will incite his homeless people, but it will not work to kill him, he will just roll around, as if knocked out, even from shots to the head. The gorilla's arms will not fall out in this case. But there and so you can find legendary games from the very beginning.

E
Eriori 25.12.20

Nikolay Ololay
If you want to craft legendary good clothes and upgrade a couple of barrels to the end. Take off serious problems.