3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pablo_229 20.12.20 09:00 pm

Poor performance (Cyberpunk 2077)

Good afternoon everyone! Faced a problem of just amazingly poor optimization. My system is not bad - a laptop (Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-9300H; GTX 1660 ti; 16 gb ram; ssd). At any settings in the game, I have consistently drawdowns from 60 to 30, or even less fps. I watched a video where my laptop was exactly the same and everything flew there at the cherished 60 fps. I recently cleaned the laptop from dust, all games are working fine, everywhere fps is stable. Hotfix 1.5 came out today, but even that didn't help. Help who can please, because I'm desperate :(
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bigalex78 20.12.20

pablo_229
After this hotfix, my FPS dropped by 5 frames

v
vadutc 20.12.20

Bigalex78
+ after the hot fix, the game became more demanding, they did not even understand what it was, and some stripes appeared on the road. In general, I made a strong-willed decision not to play until February, although I really want to, the game has tightened, but I want to get full pleasure.

s
shtraf11 20.12.20

If there are drawdowns "on any settings", then the game itself has nothing to do with it, almost certainly))) So that someone could help, you need to write where drawdowns occur, under what circumstances. Which settings do not change the situation? Graphic?
For example, the crowd squanders FPS.
And the game also warms up both percent and vidyuhu.
You can also limit fps ... 60 or 50 and watch what happens ...
as one of the tips ... reduce volumetric fog and decals. It is not visible to the eye and the FPS raises.

p
pablo_229 20.12.20

vadutc
yes, everything lagged before patch 1.5)

p
pablo_229 20.12.20

shtraf11
drawdowns occur most often in the city center. percent is loaded at 100%, and the card is generally resting, I cannot understand why this is

p
pablo_229 20.12.20

shtraf11
I tried to put for the sake of interest all the settings at 720p and low and all the same FPS is the same and the percentage is loaded at 100, and the card at 60-70. nowhere else

s
shtraf11 20.12.20

Try limiting your frame rate first. lock at 45-50, look at 60 how it will be. The game really loads the percentages, and the card is a given.