3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Micr0 20.12.20 09:00 pm

It \ 's Elementary (Cyberpunk 2077)

Guys, the achievement does not drop out, everything is cleaned in Watson, there are no more activities on the map.
Can anyone come across this problem or what will advise? It's just really a shame, for 100% there is only this left (and also a buggy quest red prophet).

I also cleared all the other zones and got achievements for them, but here I just don't know what to do, I've been rolling around the area for an hour and can't find any activities.
It certainly does not depend on the plot, tk. an acquaintance received this achievement without completing the 2nd act of another plot (although I have already completed everything)
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Micr0 20.12.20

found solutions to the problem.
The last activity came when I found V the cat. I don't know how this is connected.

L
LexIV 20.12.20

Micr0 The
Red Prophet is not bungy, it's just that you most likely use Sandevistan or Berserker. put in a regular deck and you're off. I also completed everything, I even found a cat and still no achievement

M
Micr0 20.12.20

LexIV
yes, I already figured it out, I just couldn't find the router from above) I thought it was necessary to connect to the shield on the ground. Everything there is normal and walked through without problems.

_
_Alone 24.11.21

and what kind of quest with a cat?

A
ArXangel_ann 24.11.21

_Alone
you can get a cat. To the left of the tower where V's apartment is there is a trash can and there is a cat. You need to find cat food and feed the cat. After that, you can pick it up.

Выxyxoль 24.11.21

ArXangel_ann
Not "to the left of the tower", but to the left of V's apartment. Otherwise, right now he will be looking for a trash can on the street ...

A
ArXangel_ann 24.11.21

Vyxyxol
well so that's the quest to look for. and then show it, tell it. They can't even find a cat

Y
Youxyxol 29.11.21

ArXangel_ann
Yes, I actually mean that you gave the wrong instructions initially. Go and find the cat "to the left of the tower where Vee's apartment is." Personally, I understand it this way: you need to leave the tower onto the street, go to the left and look for a trash can there, next to which there will be a cat. Only to the left of the tower there will be a parking lot where V and Jackie arrive in the prologue. Again, to the left of the tower with your back or face to it?

A
Andrew STrshiy 31.01.22

I got it like this, robbery got lost