3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sasha pronin 20.12.20 09:04 pm

The game does not see the Xpadder emulator (Cyberpunk 2077)

Good afternoon friends! Such a problem The game does not see the Xpadder keyboard emulator, I use it to play on the gamepad. There were no problems with other games, this is the first time. And even if the gamepad is connected, the Game refuses to start. Maybe someone knows how to cheat the game and make them see an emulated keyboard?
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Den4ikRZK 20.12.20

Sasha Pronin
Try Xbox 360 Controller Emulator

S
Sasha pronin 20.12.20

tried xbox360 ce can't see my gamepad

S
SonyK_2 22.12.20

Sasha Pronin wrote:
... The game does not see the Xpadder keyboard emulator ...
Maybe the game is trying to recognize the controller? - judging by this ...
... if the gamepad is connected The game refuses to start ...
..., it does not work. What controller and OS?

S
Sasha pronin 22.12.20

Windows 10 64, Defender Omega and Defender Pro gamepad

S
SonyK_2 22.12.20

Sasha Pronin wrote:
... Defender Omega and Defender Pro
In the device manager, when connected without third-party software, can he (s) detect?

S
Sasha pronin 24.12.20

Want to say the problem is in the drivers? The fact of the matter is that Xpadder reacts to the gamepad and the keys are assigned just after starting the game does not respond to the gamepad.

S
SonyK_2 24.12.20

Sasha Pronin wrote:
... is there a problem in the drivers? ...
Maybe that is. If the controller is normally detected in Windows, then it can be detected by the game, but wrong - maybe just a glitch, or something else. The game is completely new, there are bugs, maybe they will fix it later. In theory, the game should work with "standard" controllers from small ones (Xbox 360, One, Series X / S). With others, how it turns out depends on the controller and the game developers.
... Xpadder responds to the gamepad and the keys are assigned just after starting the game, the gamepad does not respond.
If the controller has support for XImput / DirectImput, it will be detected in the program, for this it is made. If the controller was not detected by the game, or not supported at all by it, but defined in the program, there would be no problems with it. I myself have been using Xpadder for many years - in games where the controller is not supported (or it can turn off completely and after that the game does not respond to it), there are no problems, it works like a keyboard through program emulation.

S
Sasha pronin 25.12.20

I am also a longtime fan of Xpadder, before Cyberpunk 2077 there were no problems at all, I just updated the version of the drivers and the Xpadder itself. I saw information on the internet that Cyberpunk 2077 is very critical in USB devices. Simply put, it stupidly does not start, the same way, if I turn on the gamepad, the game does not start.

S
SonyK_2 25.12.20

Sasha Pronin wrote:
... I saw information on the internet that Cyberpunk 2077 is very critical in USB devices ...
I don't know about this game, it's too lazy to download it in its current state and check it on my bucket. I have small-sized Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers - there were no problems in all games where they are supported. In others (mostly old ones) where there is no controller support - Xpadder has helped so far.

S
Sasha pronin 07.01.21

Hello, friends! I solved my problem. In addition to Xpadder, Antimicro is also an emulator, installed it, and downloaded it from NexusMods, a Gamepad Plus mod, with its use the game began to see a gamepad. Thank you all, I consider the topic to be out of date!