3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaxedJ 20.12.20 09:04 pm

Rebirth or a script do not care for the player's choice (Cyberpunk 2077)

During the passage of the quest Dollhouse, I did not want to negotiate with Dubman and in the middle of the conversation hit him in the face, in the end I had to kill. Oddly enough, Judy said on the phone that everything was over. As a result, I go through Judy's quest line and she asks me to kill Dubman or keep him alive? I go down to the lower floor in afiga, and he is safe there, but I think that V never gave a hint about his death
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grimganga 20.12.20

MaxedJ There is almost no fatal damage in the game and until it has been fixed, few people know that after clearing the location, you need to shoot in the face, hence the players lose their reputation in the area for killing and sometimes a monetary reward and standard experience.
There are exploits with these non-corpses, for example, a corpse can be beaten with fists and trained at +20 for 30 seconds of beating.

S
Sagivari Isit0 20.12.20

Grimganga
well xs I use a firearm and everyone dies
or are you talking about quest?

G
Grimganga 20.12.20

Sagivari Isit0 you think so. By shooting control heads you will see that live bodies come across. Murder, Stun, Forceful decision (when I show an epic scene with a broken head on the hood. Almost always does not kill an NPC, he just lies and grimaces. So it is with a firearm in the body, with the exception of some heads. Only katana, knife, stiletto are guaranteed to kill.

M
MaxedJ 20.12.20

Grimganga
But at the same time Johnny and that doll, Judy's friend reproached me with the fact that I arranged a bloodbath

M
MaxedJ 20.12.20

According to the dialogue with Johnny, it clearly meant that I killed the Dubman, well, or just the dialogues are crooked

M
MaxedJ 20.12.20

Grimganga
By the way, don't you know what to do with this reputation? I already have 46 lvl reputation and generally xs where I am, there is an item about popularity in the menu, but it stitches by 45% and does not move. And by the way, 2 times I definitely killed Dubman, although I beat him in the same way, with the same club. It's just that I often choose a peaceful path in dialogues, and then I don't go along a peaceful one by accident, the same dealer in black breakdances, I kind of killed him and robbed him by accident, but he returned and didn't even say a bad word to me, or fingers where I had 2 choices at once and Judy knocked on the broken door for me, and the fingers ignored me, then everyone flickered

G
Grimganga 20.12.20

MaxedJ wrote:
But at the same time Johnny and that doll, Judy's friend, reproached me with the fact that I arranged a bloodbath.This
is part of the quest script, maybe you can't raise the alarm, maybe you prescribed one lethal head, maybe there is a peaceful solution.
MaxedJ wrote:
I already have 46 lvl reputation and generally xs where I am, there is an item about popularity in the menu, but it stitts by 45% and does not move. And by the way, 2 times I definitely killed Dubman, although I beat him in the same way, with the same club.
Unlocks new cyberimplants, clothes, weapons. Doesn't move xs why maybe you need to advance the plot, or make orders for fixers (yellow icons on the map from the category (Kill, steal, save)

M
MaxedJ 20.12.20

Grimganga
Most likely only the story quests have an effect, since I completed about 30 side effects, and the popularity did not rise by a percentage, although some NPCs said, "I will tell everyone about you. And my word is worth a lot." changes them

G
Grimganga 20.12.20

MaxedJ wrote:
Most likely only the story quests affect, because I completed about 30 side effects, and the popularity did not rise by a percentage, although some NPCs said, "I will tell everyone about you. And my word is worth a lot." Probably these percentages affect the ending therefore the current of the plot changes them.
Aim at any enemy with the TAB scanner, you lead with green SC 10 (these are street reputation points), they are given for murder and quests.

K
KiDjeN 22.12.20

MaxedJ
is the progress of story quests before the final quest you will have 90% The
dollhouse quest can be completed peacefully, Dubman will even offer you to go quietly through his elevator.
However, Judy's friend will reproach you exactly for interfering with the activities of the club, although not so fiercely.