3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
polyhedral 20.12.20 09:04 pm

Scrap Buyer Kiddok? (Cyberpunk 2077)

At a dump in the wasteland, I spoke with a scrap seller, and there was a dialogue option to buy some kind of training bot for 31,000.
I knocked down the price to 15,000. I paid, and then the seller said a dirty word and lowered the iron shutters. ) and all the entrances to it are blocked and you can't get to it .....
Is this a joke like this?, he threw me 15,000?))))))
21 Comments
Sort by:
K
KenshiroZXZ 20.12.20

Realism as a delusional bug from Kindom Kam

p
polyhedral 20.12.20

KenshiroZXZ
🤣

p
pekabir 20.12.20

polyhedral

C
ColtBlake 22.12.20

This is the contract of one of the fixers: the fighter needs a training bot for sparring.

E
Eriori 22.12.20

Just go and get it

I
IDarkaxeI 25.01.21

I thought, maybe the bot can be taken to the apartment, he has 2 "pull out the chip" menus there. not being taken)) and so it turns out it's just one of the passage of the order "sparring partner". either they bring a car with a bot, from which you take out the chip for 31k, and for the order they give 8k (cyberpunk economy), or you take it out for free. if you knocked out a guard on the way, and then you order a bot, then the merchant slams the shutters in protest.

N
NFZero 25.01.21

polyhedral
There's a car with this bot, just hack its trunk. (Back doors) You have it all. And this guy just throws at the dough.

p
polyhedral 25.01.21

NFZero
Thank you !!!
The first car in which something lies. (how to pick it up let you know) I periodically open the trunks, but I did not find anything 😔

N
NFZero 25.01.21

polyhedral
So most of them don't. Not provided along the way ...
If I'm not mistaken, you can use the trunk of your car. Like a repository or something. I just haven't used it, so it's 100% not sure.

p
polyhedral 25.01.21

NFZero
Yes, how the warehouse can be used

W
Warrior of Morgoth 25.01.21

polyhedral
I went to the chihara and took the business.

p
polyhedral 25.01.21

ColtBlake
And who issues it and when it is NFZero
Machine, you mean a red container right behind the garbage man 's building?

p
polyhedral 25.01.21

Warrior of Morgoth
I was not given this quest, I was just passing by, the bandits ran over me, I carried them out.

W

polyhedral
Well, you see how life thought to push shit to a sucker, but were very mistaken. What are the claims? And according to the idea Dakota should have called you, she gives this order.

p
polyhedral 25.01.21

Warrior Morgoth
I generally have a talent for bugs) or rather a talent.

W

polyhedral
Well, it's not critical. I remember trying to get to the assignment this way and that both by car and on foot, I started gnawing at the keyboard, it turned out I just had to go down the street elevator. I still feel like an idiot))

N
NFZero 25.01.21

polyhedral
No, I found it in the van. I just rummaged around the territory, I open it, and there is this robot.

W

NFZero
What the hell is this bot? I was only allowed to take out the chips. Although I climbed into the quiet there. I left the chips in the box, I handed over the order.

N
NFZero 25.01.21

Warrior of Morgoth
Oh Lord ... Do you need to chew? Okay ... I
got into the territory, rummaged around, saw the van, opened it, saw the bot, noticed that it was possible to take an action towards it. Pressed and took out the chip. More questions? Are you satisfied with all the details? Can you still show off your mind?

W

NFZero Why
are you so absorbed? I thought you took the bot away and didn't understand how?